my take on onetap.su

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

normie20

RageBot - 6.5/10
Rage bot shoots a lot of fakes, usually takes a few shots for it to find their person's head, and in the meantime, it shoots the body. sometimes its just shooting where it wants, or it does not shoot it all. Someone will peak there body and onetap just does not want to shoot. I've had this problem a lot, and when I switched to other configs with the same aimpoints just different chances etc. shoots just fine. (most of the time..). unless you have a godlike config (which should not be needed just to not get the cheat to shoot fake.)
if you get in a game with people that actually know what they are doing you most likely aren't going to stand much of a chance.
-Autowall is good, but even with a min damage it will sometimes shoot through the wall dealing only 3 damage.
-also the ragebot seems to be the easiest thing to set up in the cheat, not very complicated.

legitbot 7/10
my biggest complaint is it is a way to complicated, there is a way to much stuff for a legit bot that doesn't look all that legit, the options it has could be limit to down just a few buttons and sliders and it would work just as well, and would be much easier to set up. A lot of the features are pretty useless, I mean why would I care about min damage in a legit tab?
pathfinder is pretty choppy but I have no use for it, that could easily just be me too.
trigger bot is pretty good, but like I stated earlier some of the settings could go, make it a lot easier to use, and it wouldn't perform any worse.
the standalone rcs though is a pretty nice feature.

anti-hit 9/10
anti aims are really good, although couldn't find where to change the pitch.
fake lag is, of course, confusing and filled with so much stuff that could be replaced with a simple slider, but I can see this is more hvh focused so Iguess as much customization as possible is best, but I couldn't see it give much a benefit.

visuals 10/10
not much to say lots of cool features that no other cheats have.

misc 10/10 lots of features and cool items like model changer are neat. I can tell a lot of work has gone into the visual/misc parts of the cheat.

skin changer 8/10
the skin changer isnt perfect, its annoying that the skins are grouped to weapons, with a setting make it show all skins.
sometimes the skinchanger fails to update but it usually corrects itself in a few rounds.
also can't knife while inspecting but its not a big deal. a lot of cheats have that problem so it must not be an easy fix.

overall 7/10.
i understand alot of people are in love with this cheat for some reason, and will do anything to defend it. I just don't understand it lol.