my thoughts after "long" usage

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

royalxd

Ragebot: 9/10. Probably the best ragebot right now, very good exploits that are updated, resolver is very good aswell.
overall i would say it needs some improvements to the onshot aimbot and fakelag prediction.

and plz improvements to nospread :c

Anti Aim: 9,5/10. Not much to say good in combination with fakelag and slowwalk almost impossible to hit best anti aim ever.

Visuals: 10/10. Cant say very much about that aswell just cool visual options since the visuals update.

MISC: 8/10. Overall it has the importanst features that you need.
Features like: Blockbot, name stealer etc. would be cool for people that just want to troll in casual/mm. Not very needed tho

Legitbot: 6,5/10. The legitbot isnt the best in my opinion the aimbot feels doo doo sometimes and the legit resolver isnt that great aswell.
Legit aa needs improvements, and autostop would be nice to have.
Since onetap is most likely focused on hvh its not really important to update the legitbot.

Overall: Best HvH cheat right now in my opinion.
if the constant updates stay like that it will probably stay the best HvH cheat.

Features and improments that would be "good" in my opinion:

- Improments to the onshot aimbot.
- Improvements to the fakelag prediction.
- Overall improvements to the legitbot as i said above.

What would be nice to have. (NOT IMPORTANT AT ALL)

- Blockbot
- Name stealer
- Overwatch Revealer
- Anti Kick
- Custom vote text (that one that some cheats have it as a lua)

i actually dont care what you think about this.

heiserino

Ragebot: 9/10. Probably the best ragebot right now, very good exploits that are updated, resolver is very good aswell.
overall i would say it needs some improvements to the onshot aimbot and fakelag prediction.

and plz improvements to nospread :c

Anti Aim: 9,5/10. Not much to say good in combination with fakelag and slowwalk almost impossible to hit best anti aim ever.

Visuals: 10/10. Cant say very much about that aswell just cool visual options since the visuals update.

MISC: 8/10. Overall it has the importanst features that you need.
Features like: Blockbot, name stealer etc. would be cool for people that just want to troll in casual/mm. Not very needed tho

Legitbot: 6,5/10. The legitbot isnt the best in my opinion the aimbot feels doo doo sometimes and the legit resolver isnt that great aswell.
Legit aa needs improvements, and autostop would be nice to have.
Since onetap is most likely focused on hvh its not really important to update the legitbot.

Overall: Best HvH cheat right now in my opinion.
if the constant updates stay like that it will probably stay the best HvH cheat.

Features and improments that would be "good" in my opinion:

- Improments to the onshot aimbot.
- Improvements to the fakelag prediction.
- Overall improvements to the legitbot as i said above.

What would be nice to have. (NOT IMPORTANT AT ALL)

- Blockbot
- Name stealer
- Overwatch Revealer
- Anti Kick
- Custom vote text (that one that some cheats have it as a lua)

i actually dont care what you think about this.
Good one, agreed with everything except for the legitbot rating. I've been getting clips the past few days and it has worked out absolutely great for me. :)

Reactions: royalxd

royalxd

Good one, agreed with everything except for the legitbot rating. I've been getting clips the past few days and it has worked out absolutely great for me. :)
you clown only went for awp jump shots what is basically only luck
bet you never played against someone with good legit aa

heiserino

you clown only went for awp jump shots what is basically only luck
bet you never played against someone with good legit aa
I also went for scoped flicks smh my head, no I did not play against someone with a legit AA yet.
I also played seriously with an AK and did really good, while not being blatant.

royalxd

I also went for scoped flicks smh my head, no I did not play against someone with a legit AA yet.
I also played seriously with an AK and did really good, while not being blatant.
yea and i was saying that the legit resolver and the legit aa isnt good.
the aimbot was doo doo sometimes as i said
all based on my experiences