New Quick Onetap Rating

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Rage | 9.0 - Onetap's Rage Is On Top Right Now, Skeet Can't Hit Onetap Static AA, Fatality Hasn't Been Updated In 2 Months, & Aimware Is Just Dog. Will Sometimes Miss Shot Due To Spread, But Not Too Big Of An Issue.
Legit | 9.5 - The Legit Is Amazing The Settings Have Been Majorly Improved Since v1, I Have Been Using Legit On My Prime Account And Still Haven't Got Banned Or Called Out Even When Walling. (Missing like 1 or 2 features)
Anti-Hit | 7.0 - I'm Kinda Confused On What To Rank The AA, Due To Skeet Not Being Able To Hit Onetap Static, & With The AA Not Being As Good As Fatality's Or Skeet's.
Players / Visuals | 9.0 - Pretty Good And Customizable With How You Exactly Want Them To Look, & ESP Range Is Good.
Skins | 9.0 - It's A Skin Changer, It Works; However You Can't Rename Weapon Skins.
Misc / Config | 8.5 - Good Misc Features Although Not As Customizable As Other Cheats, & Simplistic Config Section.
Menu | 3 - Fucking Awful In My Opinion, Old Menu Was Just Better And Easier To Config.

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Rage | 9.0 - Onetap's Rage Is On Top Right Now, Skeet Can't Hit Onetap Static AA, Fatality Hasn't Been Updated In 2 Months, & Aimware Is Just Dog. Will Sometimes Miss Shot Due To Spread, But Not Too Big Of An Issue.
Legit | 9.5 - The Legit Is Amazing The Settings Have Been Majorly Improved Since v1, I Have Been Using Legit On My Prime Account And Still Haven't Got Banned Or Called Out Even When Walling. (Missing like 1 or 2 features)
Anti-Hit | 7.0 - I'm Kinda Confused On What To Rank The AA, Due To Skeet Not Being Able To Hit Onetap Static, & With The AA Not Being As Good As Fatality's Or Skeet's.
Players / Visuals | 9.0 - Pretty Good And Customizable With How You Exactly Want Them To Look, & ESP Range Is Good.
Skins | 9.0 - It's A Skin Changer, It Works; However You Can't Rename Weapon Skins.
Misc / Config | 8.5 - Good Misc Features Although Not As Customizable As Other Cheats, & Simplistic Config Section.
Menu | 3 - Fucking Awful In My Opinion, Old Menu Was Just Better And Easier To Config.
I disagree with the menu and everything else is agreeable other then the anti-hit.

Axtraal

Agree in the majority :)

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
couldnt disagree more.
Y13CEK6z.jpg

H77AHe82.jpg

> many gamers against me are using onetap.
skeet sucks
lets be real

**skeet beta**

Look at your statement, compared to my screenshots. Onetap is superior to skeet.

• Haha
Reactions: metro

Mg1337

Onetap hit p still,i will buy a new sub in some days,but i agree the menu dont look so nice i like the old menu or something a like skeet menu, that you can customize the size of the panels like min and max size(you know what i mean if somebody own skeet from here)