One month with Onetap.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

heiserino

I've had onetap.su for about 1 month now, and I can safely say that it is the best p2c out there at the moment.
Unlike some of the p2cs (we all know which one im talkin bout) the staff and devs care about the community's opinion.
Updates are rolling out frequently and we are always getting fixes and improvements.

RAGEBOT 10/10
Many people rated the ragebot with a 10, I am no difference.

It has a lot of really good features that I like, and fulfills my expectations.
With a good config, I am sure that anyone can dominate in HvH servers and destroy basically any other cheat there is.
There's a lot of options to choose from in the ragebot, that makes it fit for every type of playstyle, and user.

I would definetly recommend this to anyone that is looking for a P cheat to destroy people.

LEGITBOT (new) 10/10
I am absolutely loving the new legitbot, huge improvement.
The new legitbot is great. It is a huge improvement from the last one. With some effort
anyone can make a good config and go straight into matchmaking.
I've tested the legitbot with my own config, even in prime, and quite a few people spectated me,
I never got called out, and I can safely say that the legitbot is great at the moment.
Just make sure to not go super blatant with ESP :) .

VISUALS 10/10
Highly customisable, very nice to the eye.

I love onetap's visuals. Unlike a lot of cheats you can even change the reflectivity, and many other settings.
The glow is absolutely beautiful if you set it correctly, and with little to no effort you can make the visuals look super nice!
It's very simple to navigate through the visual related tabs, so even new players won't have trouble creating a nice color scheme.

MISC 10/10

Not much to say about this, good features.

Generally, I love this cheat. It got improvements that made it even better, and I can for sure recommend it to anyone that's looking for a HvH cheat or a legit cheat. The staff is really nice as I've said at the start and I've never had unresolved issues. The community is great and helpful except for some morons, but the nice people make up for it. I think that this cheat will fulfill anyone's expectations.

THANKS!

Reactions: Winter56

Barshump

I've had onetap.su for about 1 month now, and I can safely say that it is the best p2c out there at the moment.
Unlike some of the p2cs (we all know which one im talkin bout) the staff and devs care about the community's opinion.
Updates are rolling out frequently and we are always getting fixes and improvements.

RAGEBOT 10/10
Many people rated the ragebot with a 10, I am no difference.

It has a lot of really good features that I like, and fulfills my expectations.
With a good config, I am sure that anyone can dominate in HvH servers and destroy basically any other cheat there is.
There's a lot of options to choose from in the ragebot, that makes it fit for every type of playstyle, and user.

I would definetly recommend this to anyone that is looking for a P cheat to destroy people.

LEGITBOT (new) 10/10
I am absolutely loving the new legitbot, huge improvement.
The new legitbot is great. It is a huge improvement from the last one. With some effort
anyone can make a good config and go straight into matchmaking.
I've tested the legitbot with my own config, even in prime, and quite a few people spectated me,
I never got called out, and I can safely say that the legitbot is great at the moment.
Just make sure to not go super blatant with ESP .

VISUALS 10/10
Highly customisable, very nice to the eye.

I love onetap's visuals. Unlike a lot of cheats you can even change the reflectivity, and many other settings.
The glow is absolutely beautiful if you set it correctly, and with little to no effort you can make the visuals look super nice!
It's very simple to navigate through the visual related tabs, so even new players won't have trouble creating a nice color scheme.

MISC 10/10

Not much to say about this, good features.

Generally, I love this cheat. It got improvements that made it even better, and I can for sure recommend it to anyone that's looking for a HvH cheat or a legit cheat. The staff is really nice as I've said at the start and I've never had unresolved issues. The community is great and helpful except for some morons, but the nice people make up for it. I think that this cheat will fulfill anyone's expectations.

THANKS!
cfg? lol