Onetap review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

atho03

Early adopter
Now that I feel like I’ve used this cheat long enough to write a review on it I decided to write a review and give this cheat the credit it deserves.

Legit (8/10): Yeah I know, this cheat was not designed with legit play as a priority but I have to give it credit, it does a really good job. Aimbot combined with the path assist is very smooth and easily makes crazy flicks look legit and the rcs is almost perfect, one thing I don’t like is that it does seem to snap around on occasion but that’s pretty rare and overall it performs very well.

Rage (10/10): I’m getting back into hvh after a long hiatus from csgo in general (about 3 ish years? I honestly can’t remember) and was using other cheats before this and I gotta say, they didn’t come close. Where id have to position myself in really scummy positions to get multiple kills with the other cheats I’ve used before onetap there is a huge margin for error considering how p it is. This cheat easily taps pretty much anything (I do have trouble with AW sometimes, assuming it’s a config issue) and the aa is really good although a bit difficult to setup for me.

Misc (10/10): I’m pretty much grouping everything else in the misc category and what can I say? All of them work as expected and I haven’t really experienced issues with any of them.

Overall this is by far the best I’ve ever used and I’m really thankful to be able to be a part of this community (thanks to tapsen <3). The staff here are extremely helpful and not only that, they act with respect towards the customers unlike some other staff that I’ve run into in the past which is one thing that I can really appreciate.

Edit: Re reading this review made me notice how choppily it reads, I’m sorry for that and will edit it when I get the chance.

Dafy

Early adopter
Hello atho03,

Thank you for the review and the kind words I hope you carry on tapping with this cheat and hope it carries on living to your standards,

Dafy