Onetap Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

sean

Early adopter
Okay, so I have used a few cheats and figured its time I share a review of my experience with OneTap. I cannot be stuffed formatting this into parts but I will keep it short enough to not bore you out. The cheat when I first came into it was pre fake angle patch and let me tell you this, llama had some magic done because this cheat had the best rage aimbot I had ever laid my grimy hands on. Legit bot? bruh who has the time to legit cheat when its a free to play title?! yeah this cheat looks good on the legit side of things I will admit, but man, it rails harder than kitty goes negative in HvH. visuals...yeah they aight, I like the view-model changer, can finally aim down sight in csgo. overall the current build is getting worked on daily and it shows compared to some other providers I have access to. The major winner is the team behind OneTap, some of the nicest people I have come across in the scene. Real chill nerds. I give this cheat 8 rotten tomatoes.

10/10 IGN
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
"Edeen's configs and Llama's space age technological coding make this a breeze in the campaign" - Kevin Spacey

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
"it rails harder than kitty goes negative in HvH. "
hahahaha 1
Nice review gamer

it's no secret that I'm known as 0-20 kitty and people should uninstall their game if they lose to me in HvH ;)

edit: also hard proof that my servers do not contain serverside plugins because I fucking go negative all the time

edeen

Staff member
Subscriber
Okay, so I have used a few cheats and figured its time I share a review of my experience with OneTap. I cannot be stuffed formatting this into parts but I will keep it short enough to not bore you out. The cheat when I first came into it was pre fake angle patch and let me tell you this, llama had some magic done because this cheat had the best rage aimbot I had ever laid my grimy hands on. Legit bot? bruh who has the time to legit cheat when its a free to play title?! yeah this cheat looks good on the legit side of things I will admit, but man, it rails harder than kitty goes negative in HvH. visuals...yeah they aight, I like the view-model changer, can finally aim down sight in csgo. overall the current build is getting worked on daily and it shows compared to some other providers I have access to. The major winner is the team behind OneTap, some of the nicest people I have come across in the scene. Real chill nerds. I give this cheat 8 rotten tomatoes.

10/10 IGN
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
"Edeen's configs and Llama's space age technological coding make this a breeze in the campaign" - Kevin Spacey

MiigQ8psrt.png

Reactions: sam, kitty and sean