Onetap Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

rk246

As you can see from my uid , i am a new user and onetap is the first premium cheat i ever tried so my review is going to based on the perpective of a new HvHer.

First of all i would like to say that the cheat lived upto my expectations. Before buying i was looking at all the stuff that i could buy and found onetap to be a great deal.

Ragebot(8.5/10)
-Hits P most of the times.
-Compeletely misses sometimes.
-Double tap and fake duck works really fine.
-Better than any public cheat for sure.

Anti-aim(7/10)
-Although the anti-aim is really good and has good options to choose from ,i found the aimware anti-aim to be a little bit better. But thats just solely my opinion.

Visuals(9/10)
-Cant really say much...the visuals have a variety of options to choose from and look really nice specially after the new update. They are siiiiiiiiiiiick.

Configing(11/10)
-The easiest cheat to config with simple and straight forward options.
-This is the plus point of this cheat as all the other cheats are very confusing to config.

Thats it for my review!
I am sorry if you dont agree with my ratings but this is just my opinion.
Thankyou!

rk246

ive noticed ragebot is kinda doin its own thing at times at it will hit p100 then sometimes like you said fully misses
Yeah happens with me a lot. Sometimes i cant even hit 1 damage because i get shot first. But sometimes it just straight hits head through 1w too.

edeen

Staff member
Subscriber
Sometimes i cant even hit 1 damage because i get shot first.
Whenever you get shot, you lose accuracy. So if it happens that you get shot and then you shoot back at someone right after you got shot, you will in 90% of situations miss.

Anyway, thanks for your review. :)

Reactions: rk246

rk246

Whenever you get shot, you lose accuracy. So if it happens that you get shot and then you shoot back at someone right after you got shot, you will in 90% of situations miss.

Anyway, thanks for your

Anyway, thanks for your review.
I guess that too can be looked after if we dont agressive peek. Thanks for replying to my review.