onetap.su 100% honest review after many months

ChopSticks

Subscriber
Well first of all the rating for the cheat its self is a 9.3/10
Aimbot Features: The resolver it's self needs some work but the aimbot multi point ect seem to be doing just fine, now for the other features such as hideshots and double tap. Doubletap is amazing and needs very little tweaking but hideshots on the other hand seems to not work with any config ive used and this could simply be b/c hold aim is off but from what ive seen it needs some improving.

Anti Aim: Well too say the least the anti aim is good and bad we only have 3 features which 2 are almost pointless but the desync seems fine but theirs a issue i cant quite put my finger on. But regardless that anti aim is a 8.5/10

Visuals: Their are a few unique visual features, but the visuals aren't my favorite but they do what they are meant to do and can look nice with the right settings 9/10

Misc: Their isn't too much to say for misc it's pretty basic the skin changer is fine the bhop is fine and auto peek ect. But the matchmaking feature seems instresting and I might need to test it sometime soon. 9/10

Other then this their isn't much too say expect the hack is one of the best and I hope it will stay that was good work.

ComHollu

Subscriber
The point of hide shots is to hide your shots on servers without holdaim, and it does not work with doubletap either

heiserino

Well first of all the rating for the cheat its self is a 9.3/10
Aimbot Features: The resolver it's self needs some work but the aimbot multi point ect seem to be doing just fine, now for the other features such as hideshots and double tap. Doubletap is amazing and needs very little tweaking but hideshots on the other hand seems to not work with any config ive used and this could simply be b/c hold aim is off but from what ive seen it needs some improving.

Anti Aim: Well too say the least the anti aim is good and bad we only have 3 features which 2 are almost pointless but the desync seems fine but theirs a issue i cant quite put my finger on. But regardless that anti aim is a 8.5/10

Visuals: Their are a few unique visual features, but the visuals aren't my favorite but they do what they are meant to do and can look nice with the right settings 9/10

Misc: Their isn't too much to say for misc it's pretty basic the skin changer is fine the bhop is fine and auto peek ect. But the matchmaking feature seems instresting and I might need to test it sometime soon. 9/10

Other then this their isn't much too say expect the hack is one of the best and I hope it will stay that was good work.
Things I would change based on personal experience.
I'd give the visuals and misc a 10/10. The resolver in my opinion does need just a bit more work, but nothing too noticeable.
Now the thing I would like to point out is the anti-aim. True, we do need a bit more options but the static manual works great, at least for me.
You said that there's an issue that you can't put your finger on and I do not understand that.
Good review in general :)

ChopSticks

Subscriber
i would say the resolver need some more work and also the skin changer and if we could have luas and paste configs using a clipboard
I dont feel like lua's are needed at all but I understand what you mean by the skin changer needs work we simply cant use ever skin on ever gun which I understand why cause of the way this skin is painted on but other then that the skin changer is fine

TheMaxStein

Subscriber
Agreed. Cheat is way ahead of other cheats. But with resolver you hit the nail on the head, I think it was more consistent before the update.