onetap.su review (month + usage)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Ray

Subscriber
onetap.su review

Legitbot

Soo let me start off with the legitbot, with obviously laurie as the coder you best believe the legitbot is going to be almost perfect and it is! amazing smoothness and the rcs is just <3 the only hard part is that its just a bit difficult to setup due to the feature names being different :p
Rating:- 9/10 (just the feature names got me a bit off on this rating)

Ragebot
Now! going over to the ragebot, it's the most perfect ragebot ever (with it being constantly updated by the coders). It's got everything you need, from Per Weapon Configuration to Override to Force Baim to Accuracy Boost and also a Sureshot key that would give you a guaranteed hit (no other cheat has this afaik). They is also a seperate resolver for No Spread which is amazing!

Rating:- 10/10

AA/Anti Hit

With obviously a good Ragebot you HAVE to have a good AA to go with it, and you best believe the AA's are going to be good when it comes from the AA King Llama :p With the Lby Breaker and Auto-Direction being completely customizable to the Fakelag being soo damn good! Also the Fake-Walk is just too fast and makes most resolvers have a hard time, one thing about the fakewalk is that it'll adjust the speed automatically for scoped weapons to give you the best speed and accuracy! :O <3

Players/Visuals

The visuals in this hack is hands down the best visuals on the market. The best part about the visuals is that you can set the Translucency - Shine - Reflectivity of the enemy and friendlies. the cheats got almost everything you need, from Local Player Chams/Glow and Hand Chams to Footstep esp (useful for legit) to Penetration Indicator to Nade Prediction to the feature i've never seen in other hacks being Taser/knife range also let's not forget that there is a Skybox Changer and various Hitmarker Sounds.

Skinchanger

Well the skinchanger works as intended in every cheat :p now there is something here that i'm sure is not on any other cheats is the Viewmodel Changer (not the ones most other cheats have, this one is just :O) also a feature named Rare Animations for weapons such as deagle, falchion knife and revolver triggering the rare animations they have! (mind blown! :O)

Misc

As we all know misc is where most of the essential features are :p now let me just talk about the unique features that this cheat has, it's got a Fast-Crouch (you can now crouch infinite times without losing stamina), there's also No Shadows that replaces the csgo shadow and gives a huge performance boost. there is also a Buybot- Preserve kill feed - Clantag Changer (can use any name besides the onetap.su clantag) - Ragdoll - Fast Stop (allows you to stop faster than normal) and Unlock Inventory Access (you can change weapons mid game!)

Menu
The menu is very clean looking and also features like Fade Speed and Rainbow Mode really make the menu look better than normal.

Staff Team

To be very honest this staff team is very active and also helpful, always ready to help you out and fix issues when you have one and very quick to fix the bugs if they do encounter one which you don't get in 99% of the other cheats!

Rating:- 10000/10

okay byyeeee!

Last edited:

1337floow

Banned
Yes i'm so excited to pay 1 month the cheat i have many friend's here and they always say me this cheat is amazing. Just say thanks for the all staff for help us in all things and the coder for make this incredible cheat. Thanks so much guys.