Onetap.su Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Hello and Welcome to my Review on Onetap.su
Rage Bot: 6.5/10
The thing I don't like about Onetap is that it sometimes doesn't shoot or shoots fakes or misses completely which sometimes makes me question why I use this cheat and not just switch but at the Beginning when I used Onetap which wasn't long ago I was hitting p Like the p Cheat it should be, I hope the next Update will be containing a lot of fixes like when you join a server and the camera just bug around which causes the game to freeze all the models and makes you need to rejoin the game which sometimes pisses me off I really hope one of the Devs sees this and takes it into mind to fix it.

Legit Bot: 7.5/10
I love the Legit bot which is great I love the smoothness of the Aimbot that it doesn't flick when you have smoothness on like half I fell in love with it I've played over 150 hours in total with the Legit bot and Have not been banned once yet even when looking thru wall and doing obvious shots It is just fantastic, Even tho I have one concern if you activate legit anti-aim How do I see the fake and the real I was really confused with it I would love if one of you could tell me!

Visuals: 10/10
If I have one thing to say that's the Visuals which aren't cancerous as Aim-----.--- I love the transparency blueness when you are in first-person It just Looks Insane I have nothing to really say I get confused very easily I am not used to making configs cause I suck but I love them! 900/10
Misc: 10/10
I love it, the clan changer is funny you can do funny things with it, Various Variations of Strafing which are insane I like using the Server region function I once used it in Hong kong servers it was funny I was laughing all the time lol. Auto-Buy implemented is Good due to some cheats I don't wanna name them to need people to make an auto-buy system themselves due to their lazy ass developers ain't having time for that.

In total it is an 8.5/10 from me

I'm just waiting for an Update to hit p again and be better and be superior towards other cheats.

The thing I don't like about Onetap is that it sometimes doesn't shoot or shoots fakes or misses completely which sometimes makes me question why I use this cheat and not just switch but at the Beginning when I used Onetap which wasn't long ago I was hitting p Like the p Cheat it should be, I hope the next Update will be containing a lot of fixes like when you join a server and the camera just bug around which causes the game to freeze all the models and makes you need to rejoin the game which sometimes pisses me off I really hope one of the Devs sees this and takes it into mind to fix it.

I love the Legit bot which is great I love the smoothness of the Aimbot that it doesn't flick when you have smoothness on like half I fell in love with it I've played over 150 hours in total with the Legit bot and Have not been banned once yet even when looking thru wall and doing obvious shots It is just fantastic, Even tho I have one concern if you activate legit anti-aim How do I see the fake and the real I was really confused with it I would love if one of you could tell me!

If I have one thing to say that's the Visuals which aren't cancerous as Aim-----.--- I love the transparency blueness when you are in first-person It just Looks Insane I have nothing to really say I get confused very easily I am not used to making configs cause I suck but I love them! 900/10
I love it, the clan changer is funny you can do funny things with it, Various Variations of Strafing which are insane I like using the Server region function I once used it in Hong kong servers it was funny I was laughing all the time lol. Auto-Buy implemented is Good due to some cheats I don't wanna name them to need people to make an auto-buy system themselves due to their lazy ass developers ain't having time for that.

I'm just waiting for an Update to hit p again and be better and be superior towards other cheats.

Skinchanger: 9/10
I had the problem that I didn't have any skins in the skinchanger till I downloaded someone's Skin Config to get the skins I wanted But I am loving it and it even has even whiteout for other skins besides the mp7 which just looks Insane love it

NicoNico

For me, I think this is a great review but I never had the camera bug but when you said "Onetap is that it sometimes doesn't shoot" <-this Is true

Reactions: SimonCs88

royalxd

show a clip of "onetap doesnt shoot sometimes" this is most likely your config

heiserino

I don't agree with your ragebot rating.
The bug that happens upon connecting to a game has nothing to do with the ragebot.
If you have any issues with the cheat, make a post with your config and a video.
I'd give the legitbot at least 8.5 from my personal experience.
cool

Yea I have scout configs and yes they do a lot of onetaps but due of the lack of updates and other cheats advance (due of V3 not even mad that there are no updates) while ot is currently moving towards V3 and it is not shooting or hitting fakes so = the many no p

Tame

Legit bot makes it look like you were running when you were standing still. That’s why many times people on the other team will say your headshotted them while running with an ak when in reality you weren’t

Using Luckys config (it is paid not leaked) and I Personally even sometime rage quit because they stand in the open and it won't shoot Which pisses me off.