ONETAP.SU Update teaser

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camkron

Banned
Also when i first looked at this update i thought it looked kinda bad at first but now I am looking forward to this menu keep up the great work

Zatop

Also when i first looked at this update i thought it looked kinda bad at first but now I am looking forward to this menu keep up the great work
All I want to know is when is the update coming out. And what is getting updated except the menu.

jeepiex

Early adopter
can you just relase it soon? onetap is unplayable rn
why u talking about ? Onetap pretty good right now, its one of the best cheat rn. If u have skeet - try to play with skeet (last skeet resolver update 3 month ago). If u cant kill ppl with onetap - its ur brain issue or config issue. If u dont know how to make a config - buy ed, tapsen or another one player config.

Flexstasy

Banned
why u talking about ? Onetap pretty good right now, its one of the best cheat rn. If u have skeet - try to play with skeet (last skeet resolver update 3 month ago). If u cant kill ppl with onetap - its ur brain issue or config issue. If u dont know how to make a config - buy ed, tapsen or another one player config.
Dude im getting tapped from Aimware with Ak47 (i used edeen's config)

Status
Not open for further replies.