Payment Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

phage

Hey everyone,

We just pushed an update to our payment processor for Stripe, it comes with a new UI as well as more accurate reporting for failed payments. It also comes with instant SOFORT payments, so you'll no longer have to wait 4-5 days for you subscription.

Check it out in the store.

Thanks,
- ONETAP.SU Staff

Ray

that's dope! <3 now i don't have to spam "stripe payments are usually instant but in some cases some banks can take up to 1-4 days to process and complete the payment, stay put gaymer!" :(

Shifto

Subscriber
Early Adopter
"No support for bank of China"
probably asking why...
I could be wrong.

nips

I tested, and i receive this error "It looks like your order could not be paid at this time. Please try again or select a different payment option. Your card has been declined."

KateAwpton

Thiccc
Reseller
Subscriber
I tested, and i receive this error "It looks like your order could not be paid at this time. Please try again or select a different payment option. Your card has been declined."
Use a different payment method. If you were using a gift card that says Only available to the US, it’s not going to work. Prepaid cards might not work at all but especially if it says that. Please use a different debit card or contact a reseller!

Status
Not open for further replies.