Payment Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoreIQ

Subscriber
Hey everyone,

We just pushed an update to our payment processor for Stripe, it comes with a new UI as well as more accurate reporting for failed payments. It also comes with instant SOFORT payments, so you'll no longer have to wait 4-5 days for you subscription.

Check it out in the store.

Thanks,
- ONETAP.SU Staff
Can u add other payment method for exp oplata etc because stripe not working some countries

rezy

You should add some other method, as paypal or something. Many people can't buy with coinbase, nor stripe because it doesn't allow all countries.

Shifto

Subscriber
Early Adopter
You should add some other method, as paypal or something. Many people can't buy with coinbase, nor stripe because it doesn't allow all countries.
Paypal allows refunds too easily.

P

phage

Not really, they’ve been siding with sellers recently. if a seller actually replies to the case, the buyer will automatically lose
I'm sorry but if you haven't actually been on the other side of this, spouting off misinformation about paypal's refund policy helps no one. We have a payment system that works fine and a resell system that works fine. if you want to use paypal, buy through a reseller. End of discussion.

iregister27

I'm sorry but if you haven't actually been on the other side of this, spouting off misinformation about paypal's refund policy helps no one. We have a payment system that works fine and a resell system that works fine. if you want to use paypal, buy through a reseller. End of discussion.
I did not ask.

Regards, iregister27

C

cloe

Having paypal as a secondary payment method will just lead to more refunds since their policy is too lenient. The payment system now is better and it shouldn't be an issue since there is resellers.

FridaysUSA

I cant purchase onetap because I down have stripe or btc help ke please

ImJacob

Subscriber
i cant even buy a sub now with this new payment update "failed postal code???" legit i have put in all my info from first to end HELP D:

Status
Not open for further replies.