Platas 1 week review (HVH)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Elplata

I used this cheat for about a week now and its pretty decent, Might be a config issue but i cant seem to hit most people with my auto if they are full hp i either headshot them or miss all my baims, although my scout config is pretty P , i onetap heads 80% of the time and if low then it just BAIMS them which im fine with, sometimes it does miss or i get baimed + miss, but for the most part i do get alota kills with it.

Rage bot--9/10-- With the right settings you can actually hit alot of your shots all tho it may not be head shots it still gets the kill

ESP--10/10-- Eh not really picky visuals do just fine.

ANTI HIT(anti aim)--9/10--Honestly its pretty decent you dont get the antiaims we should still have but static does just fine with Slow walk + right fake lag values, you can break peoples resolvers to where they would just miss shots to the point where you can call them a bot and 1tap them, although i do get baimed alot as well but for the most part i always break positive.

Menu--meme--10/10

For the most part the cheat is decent but im sure it could be way better then it is, with a few hours on #learncpp.com ( jk meme dont ban plz)

overall-- 9/10--better then most of the current cheats out there.

Ray

Subscriber
"Menu--meme--10/10"

the cheat will get better over time ;) thank you for taking time out and reviewing the cheat :D appreciated.