poggers review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

LilPoggers

Ragebot - 8/10
Honestly, sometimes ragebot can kind of go for a little while without any major updates, and that's when the cheat really suffers. I think that for auto dt-baim, it beats out every cheat. Scouting isn't bad, but also not amazing. It hits here and there, and it has its moments. DT fast, but if you plan on trying to get a consistent 1 tick like with luas in eso's cheat, then I hate to break it to you but I've never had a good experience using DT faster than 2 or 3 tick. Recharge is run of the mill, and can be changed using javascripts. Overall, good ragebot, pretty good resolver, probably best one right now. Auto stop is just alright, I find myself having to use force accuracy in combination with early even thought I would prefer to use just early because the auto stop does fuck up more than i would like. I would give ragebot a 9/10, or even a 10/10, but the biggest problem is probably anti aim right now. The default onetap anti aim is alright, it will maybe make otc or even v4 miss 1 or 2 shots, but its not great. I think that this is where javascripts really shine for the cheat, as there are a ton of really good anti aim scripts that you can chose from.

Visuals - 7/10
Nothing to special, just your basic visuals like flat, glow and material. Luckily it's made a lot better by the javascript API with some very talented individuals making chams a lot better.

Legit - 6/10
I mean let's be honest, if you are buying onetap its not for the legit bot. Triggerbot is kinda shitty, aimbot isnt very customizable. If I'm using onetap for legit cheating, Im using RCS only.

Misc and menu - i don't fucking know/10
Menu is a downgrade from V3, a lot of the time I find myself forgetting where a certain keybind is, or a certain menu item. Just to many tabs and subtabs and subtabs. Its got all the features you would expect, auto bhop, auto strafe, shit like that. Extended backtrack in V4 is defo a downgrade from V3 but then again who tf uses extended in spread hvh.

Overall - 8/10
Onetap right now is kind of in the state that I mentioned in ragebot, there hasn't been a massive resolver improvement since October of last year. Still able to smash almost every other cheat on the market. Next update is soon tho, and hopefully when that comes out everyone can hit p. Thanks for reading :)