probably better than the "best" media you've seen

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

yonen

Disabled
Early adopter
As I said most of the clips are on ur servers or on nn servers
tbh theyre all clips on my servers but that doesnt matter since we all know we dont have any sort of admin restricted commands that could give a slightly better advantage compared to normal player. so what im saying doesnt matter if my server or not, its 16k hvh still and no serverside plugins. its fair as on other servers.

MechanicCZ

I dont know why people says the cheat and aa is bad, literally i was dominating skeet user uid 2581, and at that time my config was piece of trash, good work !

Reactions: yonen

yonen

Disabled
Early adopter
I dont know why people says the cheat and aa is bad, literally i was dominating skeet user uid 2581, and at that time my config was piece of trash, good work !
thanks appreciate it a lot :3 and yeah onetap is definely the best hack of 2019 in my very personal and honest opinion

Reactions: MechanicCZ

yonen

Disabled
Early adopter
It looks like youre playing against free cheat users who have no clue what they are doing
well some casual fatality / aw / onetap users, just like you i assume. nothing special and nothing good either.

yonen

Disabled
Early adopter
shit video just like the rest please move along
thanks for your honest feedback, i wish you could also provide me some great advice how could i improve my content in the future if you believe theres something else you would like seeing on my channel instead in the future.