Purchasing Cheats at OneTap with [PayPal,PaysafeCard,Skrill,Bank Card,CC,Venmo,Cashapp,Amazon,Steam Wallet,Steam Skins] Fast & Cheap

Mar1k

Reseller
Subscriber
Early Adopter
ONETAP RESELLER!

Sale of All Cheats From OneTap.Su and full technical support for setting up of Mar1k'a!

Hello,
My name is Maxim Kotvitskyy ( NICKNAME: MAR1K ), I am a Reseller here at
OneTap.Su
If you can't purchase any subscription using site's official payment options, you can always pay for a subscription through me.
I offer many payment options such as:

• PaysafeCard
  • Venmo
  • Cashapp
  • Amazon Cards USD and EURO
  • Paypal
  • Skrill
  • SOFORT
  • BitCoin (BTC)
  • BitCoin Cash (BCH)
  • Ethereum (ETH)
  • Dash (DASH)
  • Litecoin (LTC)
  • Ripple (XRP)
  • Perfect Money USD and EUR
  • Advanced Cash USD and EUR
  • Payeer USD
  • Steam Wallet Gift Code
  • G2A Wallet
  • Steam Skins
  • Mobile Payments
  • VTPay
  • OneCard
  • AMEX
  • JCB
  • BOA COMPRA
  • AliPay
  • UnionPay
  • WeChat Pay
  • Qiwi
  • WebMoney
  • Yandex.Money
Credit Cards:
  • Visa
  • MasterCard
  • Maestro
How to Pay:
  1. Make sure to register an account here at OneTap.Su
  2. Then add Mar1k, the seller through the contacts you can see below: "http://prntscr.com/mfo066"
  3. Wait till Mar1k, the seller can confirm your friendship for further communication.
  4. When that's done, you will be able to discuss with Mar1k what is the easiest option for you to pay and how to proceed from there on.
My Contacts:

Наша Группа OneTap.Su ВКонтакте: https://vk.com/onetapsu

Приватные читы от OneTap.Su || Помощь в покупке! || By Mar1k

Продажа приватных читов от OneTap.Su в России и Украине по адекватной цене, быстрая активация сразу после вашей покупки, инструкции и хорошая техническая поддержка. Более подробную информацию о каждом чите вы можете найти по данной ссылке или если у вас остались вопросы по читам, функциям или оплате, то пишите лично мне по контактом в конце сообщения.

Способы оплаты:
- Онлайн оплата через сервис Opala.info (Что принимают?)
- Онлайн оплата через сервис Robokassa.Ru (Что принимают?)
- Сбербанк Онлайн напрямую на мою карту.
- Перевод на карту банка Тинькофф
- Для жителей России через VK Деньги в диалоге со мной.
- WebMoney, Яндекс Деньги и QIWI напрямую на мой счет.
- Steam Wallet и скины\вещи из игры CS:GO, Dota 2

Самые дешевые способы оплаты это напрямую на мой Вебмани, Киви, Яндекс.Деньги, Тинькофф и через Сбербанк на мою карту или же просто на карту через вк деньги.
Через стим, скинами игр или сервис oplata.info присутствует комиссия.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Есть вопросы или нужна помощь в выборе чита? Если вы не нашли нужный вам чит, то пишите сюда:

Покупка чита прямо сейчас:
Принимаем к оплате WebMoney, QIWI, Yandex Money, Paypal, Skrill, Скины\вещи Steam, банковские карты, смс платежи и любые терминалы оплаты.
OneTap CS:GO Cheat - 1 Месяц:
НАЖМИТЕ, ЧТО БЫ КУПИТЬ

:: PURCHASE ONLINE NOW HERE ::
[ AliPay, UnionPay, Credit Cards and Steam Skins ]
-
https://www.digiseller.market/asp2/pay_wm.asp?id_d=2589755

Last edited:

SkyWeedy

Doesn’t recommend this reseller, didn’t had good experience in the past buying trough him stuff. Took a lot of time and headaches how he wanted me to pay him and needed to overpay but not for this cheat here, just wanted to let people know that. X

Mar1k

Reseller
Subscriber
Early Adopter
Doesn’t recommend this resellers, didn’t had good experience in buying trough him stuff. Took a lot of time and headaches how he wanted me to pay him and needed to overpay but not for this cheat here, just wanted to let people know that. X
I give to each client information why this or that payment system is more expensive or cheaper. You need understand, i live in Ukraine and i pay more fee to accept and exchange money in Steam wallet or PSC. If you are not satisfied with my price, you can always find another seller and buy from him.
how it's working?:
1. You pay me with steam wallet or psc
2. This code i copy and send to UA company
3. They check code, get % for this service and another money send to my credit card
4. Then i go to this website and pay.

Last edited:

math

Early Adopter
I give to each client information why this or that payment system is more expensive or cheaper. You need understand, i live in Ukraine and i pay more fee to accept and exchange money in Steam wallet or PSC. If you are not satisfied with my price, you can always find another seller and buy from him.
This guy is highly trusted, he gives you a good price. If you don't like him, don't buy from him :joy: