questions about the cheat...

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

flcp525

hello, im a new hvher, just joined hvh like 1 week ago, im going to buy onetap as soon when my new pc come. people allways tell me stuff like 'js/javascript' i just want to ask what is javascript. does it contain content or anything. can i enable them at vac official servers without getting instant banned. does it cost money, etc. if anyone can tell me it will be a great help to me, thank you

xroot

hello, im a new hvher, just joined hvh like 1 week ago, im going to buy onetap as soon when my new pc come. people allways tell me stuff like 'js/javascript' i just want to ask what is javascript. does it contain content or anything. can i enable them at vac official servers without getting instant banned. does it cost money, etc. if anyone can tell me it will be a great help to me, thank you
Hi, javascript is basicaly a script or you can call that an extension if you want. There are visual scripts, anti-aim etc. You can't get VAC using onetap since the loader i guess have vac bypass BUT that doesn't mean you can't get an overwatch ban. I don't know if the overwatch is working or not. There are paid javascripts and also free.

flcp525

oh ok thanks. so does that mean onetap doesnt have features in javascript or something?
Hi, javascript is basicaly a script or you can call that an extension if you want. There are visual scripts, anti-aim etc. You can't get VAC using onetap since the loader i guess have vac bypass BUT that doesn't mean you can't get an overwatch ban. I don't know if the overwatch is working or not. There are paid javascripts and also free.