Review after a 2 month break.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Krusk

rage-bot: 5/10 (including aa)

"wait why is it a 5/10?" you may ask, after a 2-month break and come back to the cheat waiting for it to be even better, I was way wrong, in the current state the cheat isn't at its best, it can do better, but in the same time it can't, it would be nice to see a whole re-work on the resolver and fake-lag prediction, which I tell you will improve the cheat drastically if coded correctly, no hate towards it, but the scout doesn't hit a single head.

visuals: 7/10

when I use desync visual I don't feel the satisfaction of the visual, that's the cham going through the player and not having an option to choose if you want the cham to go through or not, an example will not be shown as many with HVH knowledge know what I am talking about. The only desync I see it as I minus, I mean the backtrack doesn't overlap the enemy player model but the desync does.

misc: 7/10

most of the features I don't feel they even need to be there, they are just occupying the cheat potential and besides thinking into how you should improve the cheat everyone thinks about features, I mean I saw hold fire something, can't remember the name and I think that is completely useless, sorry but thats the truth that does nothing as a feature just gets u tapped easily.

legit: 10/10

from all the thing I listed here this is my favourite, it got a good legit bot, since last time I visited legit-bot I was surprised to see how well it does, just to say right now, I've been playing with onetap a lot of mm and I'm not being called a hacker. big thumbs up for this one

extra notes:

the cheat is not at its full potential, everyone knows this, but I hope our beloved onetap coders are preparing something big for us to just destroy the entire HVH scene and won't be needed for another update in at least a month,
!!this review was made on my comeback to HVH and its completely out of my experience, for you might be different so can't be applied for everyone, thank you for understanding!!

Last edited:

royalxd

rage-bot: 5/10 (including aa)

"wait why is it a 5/10?" you may ask, after a 2-month break and come back to the cheat waiting for it to be even better, I was way wrong, in the current state the cheat isn't at its best, it can do better, but in the same time it can't, it would be nice to see a whole re-work on the resolver and fake-lag prediction, which I tell you will improve the cheat drastically if coded correctly, no hate towards it, but the scout doesn't hit a single head.

visuals: 7/10

when I use desync visual I don't feel the satisfaction of the visual, that's the cham going through the player and not having an option to choose if you want the cham to go through or not, an example will not be shown as many with HVH knowledge know what I am talking about. The only desync I see it as I minus, I mean the backtrack doesn't overlap the enemy player model but the desync does.

misc: 7/10

most of the features I don't feel they even need to be there, they are just occupying the cheat potential and besides thinking into how you should improve the cheat everyone thinks about features, I mean I saw hold fire something, can't remember the name and I think that is completely useless, sorry but thats the truth that does nothing as a feature just gets u tapped easily.

legit: 10/10

from all the thing I listed here this is my favourite, it got a good legit bot, since last time I visited legit-bot I was surprised to see how well it does, just to say right now, I've been playing with onetap a lot of mm and I'm not being called a hacker. big thumbs up for this one

extra notes:

the cheat is not at its full potential, everyone knows this, but I hope our beloved onetap coders are preparing something big for us to just destroy the entire HVH scene and won't be needed for another update in at least a month,
!!this review was made on my comeback to HVH and its completely out of my experience, for you might be different so can't be applied for everyone, thank you for understanding!!
how can you give the ragebot 5/10 and legitbot 10/10 ?
and the misc feature hold fire animation looks great to me and it doesnt get u tapped CUZ ITS ONLY VISUAL for you.
and yea i wish that the desync chams wouldnt overlap the playermodel aswell.

Reactions: Bluffito