Review after a month (and a bit)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

SHENKURFAM

Hey guys, I aint hating on the cheat and im not gonna suck it off either like most other reviews.

From top scores to bottom:

Misc 10/10----------Nothing really much to say here, all needed features however a few other things like name stealer or blockbot would be nice but im aware its not a focus at all.

Visuals 9/10----------Personally I think that the visuals are great, would like to see some more wireframe chams and maybe some smoothing options for firing animations however over all everything is customizable and easy to use, maybe would also like to see some options to customize taser and knife range.

Rage bot 8/10----------A consistent (but not always amazing) rage bot is easy to customize, making it ideal for new users or new people to the scene however i find the resolver can miss sometimes, especially against other onetap users and i dont think its a cfg issue as ive tried multiple cfg's and the auto always seem to be a little inconsistent especially at close range. Scout and Awp work good on this cheat, deuls too. Would maybe like to see some multipoint options for most if not all hitboxes however i think that the cheat works it out fine normally, has trouble hitting skeet and fatal scouters.

Anti Aim 7/10---------Not gonna lie, the aa is a little basic in terms of customization and options, atm jitter works but is bipolar however static is quite good. Would like to see some new options with jitter as i think that developing this could make the cheat #1 as atm it makes people miss but if you slowalk they tap you however its GREAT against scouts of any cheat. Fakelag is to be as expected, better and more customizable than most other p2c that ive used until now.

Legit 5/10--------Not much to say here, lets be honest no one gives a shit about legit with onetap, its ok but some features like standalone RCS would make it a little better however most the people that use this cheat are just here for hvh and arent bothered about tryna look legit. Not suggesting you develop it at all at this point, wait until there is a higher demand for it.

Overall 7.5/10---------Reasonably good cheat, very consistent and hits all the points in terms of skin changing, ease of use, visuals. Would recommend for any newcomers to hvh and or legit to learn the basics and how cheats generally function however i would say its #2 atm maybe behind gamesense......but hey who can be bothered to get an invite when you use a cheat thats almost as good as it.

The main thing that makes this cheat worse is the fact that SO MANY PEOPLE USE IT....heres what i propose, give me a alpha alpha alpha version so i can tap everyone. Thx ly.

LordByron

Hey guys, I aint hating on the cheat and im not gonna suck it off either like most other reviews.

Misc 10/10----------Nothing really much to say here, all needed features however a few other things like name stealer or blockbot would be nice but im aware its not a focus at all.

Visuals 9/10----------Personally I think that the visuals are great, would like to see some more wireframe chams and maybe some smoothing options for firing animations however over all everything is customizable and easy to use, maybe would also like to see some options to customize taser and knife range.

Rage bot 8/10----------A consistent (but not always amazing) rage bot is easy to customize, making it ideal for new users or new people to the scene however i find the resolver can miss sometimes, especially against other onetap users and i dont think its a cfg issue as ive tried multiple cfg's and the auto always seem to be a little inconsistent especially at close range. Scout and Awp work good on this cheat, deuls too. Would maybe like to see some multipoint options for most if not all hitboxes however i think that the cheat works it out fine normally, has trouble hitting skeet and fatal scouters.

Anti Aim 7/10---------Not gonna lie, the aa is a little basic in terms of customization and options, atm jitter works but is bipolar however static is quite good. Would like to see some new options with jitter as i think that developing this could make the cheat #1 as atm it makes people miss but if you slowalk they tap you however its GREAT against scouts of any cheat. Fakelag is to be as expected, better and more customizable than most other p2c that ive used until now.

Legit 5/10--------Not much to say here, lets be honest no one gives a shit about legit with onetap, its ok but some features like standalone RCS would make it a little better however most the people that use this cheat are just here for hvh and arent bothered about tryna look legit. Not suggesting you develop it at all at this point, wait until there is a higher demand for it.

Overall 7.5/10---------Reasonably good cheat, very consistent and hits all the points in terms of skin changing, ease of use, visuals. Would recommend for any newcomers to hvh and or legit to learn the basics and how cheats generally function however i would say its #2 atm maybe behind gamesense......but hey who can be bothered to get an invite when you use a cheat thats almost as good as it.

The main thing that makes this cheat worse is the fact that SO MANY PEOPLE USE IT....heres what i propose, give me a alpha alpha alpha version so i can tap everyone. Thx ly.
The biggest problem is the crack. It‘s still pretty good for hvh and nearly everyone uses it. OT will get better and better with every update and we just have to hope, that a future cs update will f*ck the crack completely.

Snipi

Early adopter

idk but when i peek other onetap users (scouter) it doesnt seem to shoot. it just doesn't want to and another problem is that sometimes it doesn't react fast like there is a delay betweeen the shots and no i don't have delay shot feature on

royalxd

idk but when i peek other onetap users (scouter) it doesnt seem to shoot. it just doesn't want to and another problem is that sometimes it doesn't react fast like there is a delay betweeen the shots and no i don't have delay shot feature on
dont peek them if they are dormant