review after around 5/6 months of usage.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Vanilla

The following review is all personal experience and non-bias, don't get butthurt if you're not having a good experience with the cheat and are looking to loathe in negative review threads.

Ragebot: As a player from 2016 who is moving away from Esoteriks cheat I've found onetap.su to be more consistent and less problematic, I've experienced very minimal issues from the ragebot and have been performing well in HvH. (8/10)

Legitbot: I don't tend to use the legitbot a great deal as I don't really use publics on good accounts, I recently bought a low tier prime and played a few matches with onetap. Im not a great fan of the legitbot however I don't really have a valid reason as to why aside from the lack of configurability , It does its job perfectly and wont get you caught by overwatch while closeting. (7.5/10)

Anti-Aim: The anti-aim is fairly limited but does the job great. In current hvh meta extravagant antiaims aren't really top anymore and users are moving towards more simple aas. Personally I've not had issues with the anti-aim system and I feel like some of the reviews are trying to find problems with it. (8.5/10)

Resolver: From my experience the resolver is for the most part great, however I've noticed it struggle shots on Jitter AAs. In reguards to E spamming players I've only ever experienced it shooting a single shot at the e spam and then it immediately stops. One rather annoying thing is that the cheat struggles against players using "Onshot AA", im not certain if that's the global term that was the name in Esoteriks cheat; however I believe it functions the same as the "Hide Shots" exploit in this cheat. (8.5/10)

Visuals:
The visuals are great, they remind me of the days of llama's previous project. (10/10)

Misc: Everything you could really ask for (10/10)

Loader: Injection times are a little bit long winded but im assuming its for security reasons , Im longing for an "insecure load" mode for the loader that will allow us to inject without closing steam as its a little bit of a ballache after you crash. Loader has a great desigin and does the job as intended. (9/10)

Last edited:

Prismhvh

Banned
I’ve noticed that ot’s jitter resolver seems to be pretty inconsistent. Sometimes it dumps like insane and sometimes it doesn’t event shoot when someone could be hit. Wack. Decent review.

royalxd

I’ve noticed that ot’s jitter resolver seems to be pretty inconsistent. Sometimes it dumps like insane and sometimes it doesn’t event shoot when someone could be hit. Wack. Decent review.
how can you know that, you dont even have a sub

heiserino

Just to fill you in on the information you're too dumb to do research on before commenting stupid shit like this, you don't resolve desync.
Only thing you do is predict it and you can't rely on the cheat when you're predicting it.

EDIT: I have no issues with jitter after the recent update, although considering you are cracked it's really no surprise.

Prismhvh

Banned
Do you not read anything from the other post you said the same thing on? Got locked out of my account and it was the username I lost on the account I bought the sub on idiot.

Prismhvh

Banned
Also, I don’t know anything about resolvers or aa so yeah. Maybe it’s something else that’s doing that. You guys are just the best at helping new hvhers join the community

heiserino

Also, I don’t know anything about resolvers or aa so yeah. Maybe it’s something else that’s doing that. You guys are just the best at helping new hvhers join the community
I do enjoy helping people. Luckily new hvhers are nice unlike you. You've shit talked in a bunch of posts, if you're wondering that's why I have no respect for you.
If you do not believe me, I'd gladly ask you to look at my other responses :)

Prismhvh

Banned
Also, where I come from, “shit talking” is just a joke and nobody actually means what they say. If I am “shit talking” I’m just messing around and joking.