Review and personal opinion

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

who

Early adopter
Rage - 5.5-6/10

I find it to be extremely inconsistent.
Many times I have found that the bot tends to miss the first few shots before it hits.

I also find that some games the cheat dominates the entire lobby, and others it will miss every opportunity to hit someone.
This inconsistency drives me out of a good mood because I have to question if it was my position in the moment, or the cheat having another one of its special moments where it'll start dumping Skeet/AW.

I've tossed around a few paid configs, made my own, and can say first hand that there is no real base settings that give you a consistent flow in all games, you can either deal with that or have 4 different configs for every occasion/persons play style that you're against.
While in Aimware, if you have 1 good config that has balanced settings, it preforms relatively consistently.

I'm not saying Aimware is better, but a good config base for aimware normally promises atleast a consistency to hit a shot or 2 before you're killed. With onetap, you're constantly guessing if it was your fault or the cheats.

Legit - ?/10

I tried to use it, the settings made absolutely no sense and I didn't care to use onetap for legit hacking, so I have no stance.

Visuals - 8/10

Definitely the strongest part of this cheat are the visuals it offers.
Not only do they look smoother than any public cheat, but the FPS is incredibly optimized with this cheat.

For example, with aimware, snazzy/good visuals cost me to run 110-140FPS, with onetap, amazing visuals to the max grants me 300+ FPS, no, this isn't an exaggeration.

Onetap knows what the fuck they're doing with FPS optimization and visuals.

Misc settings/overall client settings - 6/10

Horribly organized, things are named differently because.. they can be .. or for desperation to sound original? I don't know, but it's annoying, and no one cares to learn new terms uselessly.

Overall settings layout is decent, the menu looks great - as it's relaxing to look at and calming, with a gentle background blur and a customization fade speed which is small but I personally appreciated the option being there.

Let me elaborate on the first part - how it's horribly organized this client is.
You'll find settings like Hitmarker sounds, in the skins tab, makes no sense, and it's annoying because you're sat there questioning which idiot put it there. Makes you not take the cheat serious in a sense -
if that makes sense.

While I am aware you can learn overtime, that doesn't take away from the fact that the menu has settings placed in areas where you wouldn't expect them to be, so you'll be stuck for 15-30 seconds trying to scan through every little tab until you find that specially named setting.

Yes, it's a useless complaint but it's much noted in the community, you can't tell me you've never been in an hvh lobby and not heard someone bitch about setting placement and setting names being pointless.

Overall conclusion

Overall, the cheat is fine on it's own, and it's still growing.

It's come a long ways, especially from Feb 5th. Onetap is making progress and I do have faith in its performance boosting for the future.

Disclaimer: I am aware many of the points are biased driven, but a review is a review, don't flame me for having an opinion.

Reactions: Genjii

KateAwpton

Banned
I definitely think you are having some configuration issues. While its having issues, you can still rework your config to make it amazing again. You could focus more on the fact that maybe it’s difficult to config for you? The updates make the cheat inconsistent with the settings? Not 100%, just maybe some suggestions/ideas.

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
I disagree with some of the rage but, missing just happens. It will get worked on and improved.

I definitely think you are having some configuration issues. While its having issues, you can still rework your config to make it amazing again. You could focus more on the fact that maybe it’s difficult to config for you? The updates make the cheat inconsistent with the settings? Not 100%, just maybe some suggestions/ideas.
Sorry, but cfg is fixing resolver?

Sorry, but cfg is fixing resolver?
No, you can rework your config to hit better as in using different hitchances or just experimenting with new antiaims / new all weapon configs. I do it alot - Makes my configs either worse or way better then they should be.

No, you can rework your config to hit better as in using different hitchances or just experimenting with new antiaims / new all weapon configs. I do it alot - Makes my configs either worse or way better then they should be.
yes, you can do your cfg better and there will be fewer misses, but it will not fix RESOLVER misses, that shoots fakes when enemy is slowalking or standing.

yes, you can do your cfg better and there will be fewer misses, but it will not fix RESOLVER misses, that shoots fakes when enemy is slowalking or standing.
Standing misses are due to occlusion or spread.

Slow walk misses are when you dont have the baim option "Unsure - Moving" enabled (Most of the time it stopsit from missing slow walkers)

KateAwpton

Banned
While your statement is semi-true, but you can make your config not miss. The resolver is a little buggy at times but there are settings to make it work at least good enough to be a superior cheat :)

While your statement is semi-true, but you can make your config not miss. The resolver is a little buggy at times but there are settings to make it work at least good enough to be a superior cheat :)
Standing misses are due to occlusion or spread.

Slow walk misses are when you dont have the baim option "Unsure - Moving" enabled (Most of the time it stopsit from missing slow walkers)
Yesterday we were testing onetap vs skeet, guy with skeet was going to me at slowwalk and I was head only scout, i was missing hit 4-5 times without any logs, like spread or occlusion logs, then kill him in body or in head

KateAwpton

Banned
Yesterday we were testing onetap vs skeet, guy with skeet was going to me at slowwalk and I was head only scout, i was missing hit 4-5 times without any logs, like spread or occlusion logs, then kill him in body or in head
Yes. This happened to me against a Onetap user who was just standing still. Missed 3 clips with the scout. I completely reworked my config and now it’s P - add me on discord you can come buy mine <3

Genjii

Rage - 5.5-6/10

I find it to be extremely inconsistent.
Many times I have found that the bot tends to miss the first few shots before it hits.

I also find that some games the cheat dominates the entire lobby, and others it will miss every opportunity to hit someone.
This inconsistency drives me out of a good mood because I have to question if it was my position in the moment, or the cheat having another one of its special moments where it'll start dumping Skeet/AW.

I've tossed around a few paid configs, made my own, and can say first hand that there is no real base settings that give you a consistent flow in all games, you can either deal with that or have 4 different configs for every occasion/persons play style that you're against.
While in Aimware, if you have 1 good config that has balanced settings, it preforms relatively consistently.

I'm not saying Aimware is better, but a good config base for aimware normally promises atleast a consistency to hit a shot or 2 before you're killed. With onetap, you're constantly guessing if it was your fault or the cheats.

Legit - ?/10

I tried to use it, the settings made absolutely no sense and I didn't care to use onetap for legit hacking, so I have no stance.

Visuals - 8/10

Definitely the strongest part of this cheat are the visuals it offers.
Not only do they look smoother than any public cheat, but the FPS is incredibly optimized with this cheat.

For example, with aimware, snazzy/good visuals cost me to run 110-140FPS, with onetap, amazing visuals to the max grants me 300+ FPS, no, this isn't an exaggeration.

Onetap knows what the fuck they're doing with FPS optimization and visuals.

Misc settings/overall client settings - 6/10

Horribly organized, things are named differently because.. they can be .. or for desperation to sound original? I don't know, but it's annoying, and no one cares to learn new terms uselessly.

Overall settings layout is decent, the menu looks great - as it's relaxing to look at and calming, with a gentle background blur and a customization fade speed which is small but I personally appreciated the option being there.

Let me elaborate on the first part - how it's horribly organized this client is.
You'll find settings like Hitmarker sounds, in the skins tab, makes no sense, and it's annoying because you're sat there questioning which idiot put it there. Makes you not take the cheat serious in a sense -
if that makes sense.

While I am aware you can learn overtime, that doesn't take away from the fact that the menu has settings placed in areas where you wouldn't expect them to be, so you'll be stuck for 15-30 seconds trying to scan through every little tab until you find that specially named setting.

Yes, it's a useless complaint but it's much noted in the community, you can't tell me you've never been in an hvh lobby and not heard someone bitch about setting placement and setting names being pointless.

Overall conclusion

Overall, the cheat is fine on it's own, and it's still growing.

It's come a long ways, especially from Feb 5th. Onetap is making progress and I do have faith in its performance boosting for the future.

Disclaimer: I am aware many of the points are biased driven, but a review is a review, don't flame me for having an opinion.
I agree...

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
What is your Hit-Chance and accuracy boost at?
Sometimes when they're no logs, it can mean resolver.

sinatra

Adjust the config to your playstyle, onetap is perfectly fine for me. But I suggest using force body aim formoments you feel like you will miss. But I agree, it makes no sense why they would rename features to seem more original, lol. But onetap is a great hack just keep trying to make ur config the best.

P

phage

not everything is config
You're right, not everything is config but look at this from our perspective. We're flooded with people constantly saying "ragebot misses". That means absolutely nothing to us, nor to any other developer. 9 times out of 10, when people bitch about the ragebot missing, they fail to notice at the top right that they're getting notifications for missed due to spread, or they have static pointscale on at 100% because they think more is better, or they're dropping frames down in the 20s because accuracy boost is so high, their processor can't keep up with the autowall traces that are happening. So yes, we give a generic response because you give us a generic complaint. If you want better results, give better complaints.