REVIEWWWWWW AFTER LIKE 32 DAYS!!11!!!1!

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
LEGIT (9/10)
I honestly haven't really played legit with this cheat but when I have, I found that it was very good and easy to config.
RAGE (9.5/10)
This is what I've been using the cheat for most and I'm so happy with it. With Aimware, I couldn't config at all so I was a little worried when I purchased this cheat initially. Within a month, I have a very good config and can hit PPPP.
ANTI AIM (9/10)
Even though it only has a few settings (static, jitter, and spin in think), it's very good and all I need. People shoot my fake A LOT. Fake lag also doesn't glitch my whole game out like other cheats when settings are set high.
VISUALS (10/10)
Most cheats that I've used, such as this, have all the visuals I really need. I'm not complaining at all.
MISCELLANEOUS (10/10)
Has everything I need. IDK what else to say.
SKIN CHANGER (9/10)
It works without issue, I can save/load my skins. I really miss putting random skins on weapons as you could with v.1.

OVERALL SCORE: (9.5/10)

This is one of the best cheats I've used. I will continue to purchase as long as it stays as good at it is.

tapsen

Early adopter
LEGIT (9/10)
I honestly haven't really played legit with this cheat but when I have, I found that it was very good and easy to config.
RAGE (9.5/10)
This is what I've been using the cheat for most and I'm so happy with it. With Aimware, I couldn't config at all so I was a little worried when I purchased this cheat initially. Within a month, I have a very good config and can hit PPPP.
ANTI AIM (9/10)
Even though it only has a few settings (static, jitter, and spin in think), it's very good and all I need. People shoot my fake A LOT. Fake lag also doesn't glitch my whole game out like other cheats when settings are set high.
VISUALS (10/10)
Most cheats that I've used, such as this, have all the visuals I really need. I'm not complaining at all.
MISCELLANEOUS (10/10)
Has everything I need. IDK what else to say.
SKIN CHANGER (9/10)
It works without issue, I can save/load my skins. I really miss putting random skins on weapons as you could with v.1.

OVERALL SCORE: (9.5/10)

This is one of the best cheats I've used. I will continue to purchase as long as it stays as good at it is.

Thank you for your kind review, hopefully you continue to enjoy your time using onetap

Reactions: reidos144hz