Server changes

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have optimized our web server and made changes to our hosting infrastructure for the loader server.

The internal changes, both software and hardware, have positively affected the site and loader performance.

We apologize for the downtime.

PoProck2

skeet and aimware never got cracked lol :/ zeus and Supremacy yeah i agree with those 2 cheats but not the first 2 ones

loki

aw css was cracked im pretty sure
I don't believe AW has ever been cracked, if they cracked css they would have cracked other more popular cheats that aimware offers. All that stands between you and cracking it is their security which doesn't change from css cheat to csgo cheat. I've never heard of that and it doesn't make much sense

effy

Early adopter
I don't believe AW has ever been cracked, if they cracked css they would have cracked other more popular cheats that aimware offers. All that stands between you and cracking it is their security which doesn't change from css cheat to csgo cheat. I've never heard of that and it doesn't make much sense
??? what ???

what the fuck are u talking about
" if they cracked css they would have cracked other more popular cheats that aimware offers. "
what the fuck does this mean, if it gets cracked how does it mean all the other cheats get cracked lol what

why are you talking about something when in the same post you literally say you havent heard of it

loki

??? what ???

what the fuck are u talking about
" if they cracked css they would have cracked other more popular cheats that aimware offers. "
what the fuck does this mean, if it gets cracked how does it mean all the other cheats get cracked lol what

why are you talking about something when in the same post you literally say you havent heard of it
They have the same security for each cheat on the loader retard? It hasn't been cracked you monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.