Testimonial

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Maxwell

Early adopter
[ LEGIT BOT ]
Score:
9/10
Reasoning:
I've been using the legit aimbot on my main account since I've renewed my subscription. Its pretty good considering this cheat is mainly focused on rage features, it feels nice during use and gets the job done without attracting to much attention to yourself if configured properly. Nothing bad to say other then I wish the legit aimbot had a standalone recoil control option. It looks more legit during game play and feels nicer to use in my opinion.

[ RAGE BOT & ANTI AIM ]
Score: 10/10
Reasoning:
I occasionally play hack vs. hack with friends and nothing bad to say. It gets updated more then other pay to cheats and appears to beat them most of the time. Easy to configure and understand since everything has simple and easy to understand tool tips (if they're enabled in the miscellaneous tab) to help you understand features that new users might not understand. Nothing bad to say.

[ VISUALS ]
Score: 9/10
Reasoning:
Visuals are clean, and can be easily configured to your visual taste. One thing that would be nice to have is a danger zone loot option. Its a pretty fun game mode to mess around with friends on and most other cheats have it, wouldn't hurt to add it, other then that nothing bad to say.

[ SKIN CHANGER ]
Reasoning:
Nothing much to say here, it works, its simple, and its intuitive. It even allows you to put any skin on any gun. (ex: AK-47 | Dragon Lore)

[ MISCELLANEOUS ]
Reasoning:
Nothing much to say here either. It has pretty much everything you would need, auto jump, auto strafe, edge jump, sv_pure bypass, etc.

[ DETECTION ]
Reasoning:
Great! I've been using this on my main for quite a long time now and I've had no issues on official Valve servers, or community servers with SMAC.

[ PERFORMANCE ]
Reasoning:
Nothing to say, its good. I've seen and used other cheats that are unplayable when using rage features and peeking multiple people, doesn't happen with this cheat.

All in all, its a great cheat. Would recommend buying.​

vers

image0.jpg

KateAwpton

Banned
[ LEGIT BOT ]
Score:
9/10
Reasoning:
I've been using the legit aimbot on my main account since I've renewed my subscription. Its pretty good considering this cheat is mainly focused on rage features, it feels nice during use and gets the job done without attracting to much attention to yourself if configured properly. Nothing bad to say other then I wish the legit aimbot had a standalone recoil control option. It looks more legit during game play and feels nicer to use in my opinion.

[ RAGE BOT & ANTI AIM ]
Reasoning:
I occasionally play hack vs. hack with friends and nothing bad to say. It gets updated more then other pay to cheats and appears to beat them most of the time. Easy to configure and understand since everything has simple and easy to understand tool tips (if they're enabled in the miscellaneous tab) to help you understand features that new users might not understand. Nothing bad to say.

[ VISUALS ]
Score: 9/10
Reasoning:
Visuals are clean, and can be easily configured to your visual taste. One thing that would be nice to have is a danger zone loot option. Its a pretty fun game mode to mess around with friends on and most other cheats have it, wouldn't hurt to add it, other then that nothing bad to say.

[ SKIN CHANGER ]
Reasoning:
Nothing much to say here, it works, its simple, and its intuitive. It even allows you to put any skin on any gun. (ex: AK-47 | Dragon Lore)

[ MISCELLANEOUS ]
Reasoning:
Nothing much to say here either. It has pretty much everything you would need, auto jump, auto strafe, edge jump, sv_pure bypass, etc.

[ DETECTION ]
Reasoning:
Great! I've been using this on my main for quite a long time now and I've had no issues on official Valve servers, or community servers with SMAC.

[ PERFORMANCE ]
Reasoning:
Nothing to say, its good. I've seen and used other cheats that are unplayable when using rage features and peeking multiple people, doesn't happen with this cheat.

All in all, its a great cheat. Would recommend buying.​
Nice formatting lol - glad you enjoy the cheat like me bro, great test.