The Best Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Dafy

Early adopter
Hello firstly I would like to say I’m being 100% honest in this review and may include things some may not like but I’m just trying to help onetap improve.

Ok so let’s get into the oneclap.su review.

I’m going to start off with Legit Setting in the cheat, and I’m gonna score if 10/10 purely because we have everything we need.

Moving onto hvh, Im going to score this a 9 out of 10. There are a few bugs that need to be ironed out, But it’s understandble due to the fact that the cheat is in beta.
I have used onetap for a while now and I’d happily carry on using it, the cheat is really nice.

The community side of the cheat is nice, the staff team are fast at responding and they do their jobs really well and I appreciate you all, the staff are calm and make sure they iron out everyone’s issues quickly.

this is directly to llama, Laurie and phage, I really appreciate the work you have done on the cheat and you have made it really nice and you have made the community great thanks for that.

I have no idea why I didn’t make this review a few months back.

xelos

Early adopter
Thank you for your nice words! We're glad to have you as a part of the community as well :)

Reactions: Dafy