The verdict on the use of onetap.su

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

leko

The cheat itself is not bad, but it breaks often unreal. And this Chita definitely need to be improved, in terms of anti-imov resolver add Lua which is very good impact on the cheat . Lua Big name cheats. If assess himself cheat in sober mind the are rendered the next figures which believe me are correct.

Rage: 7/10
Resolver: 4/10
АА: 9/10
Legit: 7.5/10
General features of the cheat in terms of functionality 10/10

Cheat can and should evolve in terms of stability, and improvement resolver! This is for players who use this cheat and not for the administrators of this software . This is a direct example of the ability of Lua. A huge number of people want onetap to move forward and add this feature so that people can add features themselves. But the administration can't see or hear. Or doesn't want to take it. My best wishes to the admins is listen to what you players are saying and not your ego!

heiserino

The cheat itself is not bad, but it breaks often unreal. And this Chita definitely need to be improved, in terms of anti-imov resolver add Lua which is very good impact on the cheat . Lua Big name cheats. If assess himself cheat in sober mind the are rendered the next figures which believe me are correct.

Rage: 7/10
Resolver: 4/10
АА: 9/10
Legit: 7.5/10
General features of the cheat in terms of functionality 10/10

Cheat can and should evolve in terms of stability, and improvement resolver! This is for players who use this cheat and not for the administrators of this software . This is a direct example of the ability of Lua. A huge number of people want onetap to move forward and add this feature so that people can add features themselves. But the administration can't see or hear. Or doesn't want to take it. My best wishes to the admins is listen to what you players are saying and not your ego!
I don't like how you rated the resolver.
I've watched a lot of people play and everything seems to be working fine for them :)
LUAs will NOT get added, so please stop asking for them ( This has been pointed out many many times ).
Administrators can see and hear very very well, as a lot of community suggestions that llama thinks are useful get added.
If you ask me, onetap staff are nowhere near having an ego, if you're indirectly mentioning kitty with that statement, you still aren't right. The hammer smashes you if you deserve to be smashed.
The static anti-aim is so good at the moment too.

My tip for you is to start experimenting with your config and learning English.

Reactions: 905

Gimmy

Ok... I have ot for 2 weeks now i believe, and i can say this cheat doesn`t need a lua support tbh...
It can tap very easily with pretty good resolver that they have worked on.
Lua can only improve slightly changes to aa or aimbot itself.
But most of the people make lua to just get some reputation and the luas are pain in the ass.
Back to the review:
ragebot 7/10
It`s a good score i would give the same score or 8/10.
Resolver 4/10
It`s definetly not 4/10 it`s 6-7/10 it`s not perfect but it`s not dumping fakes either.
aa 9/10
I`m with you on this one
Legit: 7,5/10
eeee the legitbot is not that good need some work on it (or at least my legit config)
i would give legit 5,5-6/10
functionality of functions/features
10/10
The only thing i can write is correct score.

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
it can only get 1 kill and then you die by the next guy because you're at 10 health
huh, weird it doesn't happen to me. Am i doing it wrong?

Regarding luas: not in the pipeline right now. If you want lua scripting go use other providers, we won't stop you. Likewise if you think our cheat is bad, go use other providers, we won't stop you either.

Here at onetap we believe that users should use whatever works best for them and there is no point in blindly fanboying a cheat (you don't get considered for alpha from fanboying anyway).

anaconda

Early adopter
the resolver isn't right described and the rage aswell.
go check some youtubers with onetap and see how they shoot and how your cfg does.

Gimmy

the resolver isn't right described and the rage aswell.
go check some youtubers with onetap and see how they shoot and how your cfg does.
Sadly enough everyone can paste some source and just do some highligts that`s it.
Everyone can do highlights.

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
Sadly enough everyone can paste some source and just do some highligts that`s it.
Everyone can do highlights.
Then same logic can be applied across every other cheat people like to fanboy over.

Loopy

Early adopter
Here is the dealio for everyone wanting a LUA api integration. This cheat, is not, and will never be a "build-a-cheat"- unlike many other cheats, the development team is active in adding and improving. LUA api is only ever needed if developers want to take a backseat and let their users "improve" the cheat they use.

Gimmy

Here is the dealio for everyone wanting a LUA api integration. This cheat, is not, and will never be a "build-a-cheat"- unlike many other cheats, the development team is active in adding and improving. LUA api is only ever needed if developers want to take a backseat and let their users "improve" the cheat they use.
It`s not always that way. Look for example skeet they have lua but by themself they update the cheat so it can tap. (at least they try to)

Krusk

Here is the dealio for everyone wanting an LUA api integration. This cheat, is not, and will never be a "build-a-cheat"- unlike many other cheats, the development team is active in adding and improving. LUA api is only ever needed if developers want to take a backseat and let their users "improve" the cheat they use.
always hated this, adding Luas doesn't mean that the developers will go lazy, it is their choice. even without luas a cheat can be left for good and then came back after a year and do a small update, its always irritating to see people so pessimistic about adding luas. just because 3 dumb coders are lazy on their cheats and won't update them I am sure that won't be the case here if that happens. onetap with Luas sounds just like a dream but I know ed somewhere on the forum said that he messaged llama about it and he was thinking in adding it. so don't be pessimistic about it, that is just not good and I bet that when luas will be added somewhere in this cheat's lifespan everyone is going to be so hyped about it, but they won't remember what they said in the past. I hope made good reasoning that luas isn't necessarily a bad thing

kami

Early adopter
i cannot seem to think of a script in other cheats that actually benefit the performance of it.
theyre all dumb visual things mainly or retarded AA scripts that will only work against pastes.
the only sort of scripts which would genuinely be viable is a more extensive aa builder where you could constrain delta BUT if that were to be supported I dont see why llama would not just implement that into the cheat outright.

luas in other cheats do not really improve the cheat, if anything its a mere hindrance.

KateAwpton

Banned
always hated this, adding Luas doesn't mean that the developers will go lazy, it is their choice. even without luas a cheat can be left for good and then came back after a year and do a small update, its always irritating to see people so pessimistic about adding luas. just because 3 dumb coders are lazy on their cheats and won't update them I am sure that won't be the case here if that happens. onetap with Luas sounds just like a dream but I know ed somewhere on the forum said that he messaged llama about it and he was thinking in adding it. so don't be pessimistic about it, that is just not good and I bet that when luas will be added somewhere in this cheat's lifespan everyone is going to be so hyped about it, but they won't remember what they said in the past. I hope made good reasoning that luas isn't necessarily a bad thing
If luas were to ever be added you wouldn’t be able to make luas to change the performance of the cheat, only visual / cosmetic features.