Trade Request

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

JEEEKO

Hey OT Users,

I was wondering if Trade Request is allowed? And if so where?

Currently, am tired or would like to try this cheat out, and do not have the money. But still, have 200 days in my AW sub. I was wondering if I'm allowed to trade it with someone (who would want it) for a month/two of OT.

If this is allowed please contact me over the forums, via discord @mindstate#9499, or telegram (fastest) @OptifineCape.

Thank you for your time,
jeeeko.

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Hey OT Users,

I was wondering if Trade Request is allowed? And if so where?

Currently, am tired or would like to try this cheat out, and do not have the money. But still, have 200 days in my AW sub. I was wondering if I'm allowed to trade it with someone (who would want it) for a month/two of OT.

If this is allowed please contact me over the forums, via discord @mindstate#9499, or telegram (fastest) @OptifineCape.

Thank you for your time,
jeeeko.
This really shouldn't be accepted, nor do I think you will get an offer.

edeen

Staff member
Subscriber
I understand I doubt I would get a offer, but there’s where the hope comes in.

Undestandable, but can easily get a MM or a trusted reseller.
Account sharing is against the rules, so only solution for you would be to find someone that wants to purchase sub for you in exchange for whatever you're willing to give. Any other way, both accounts will get banned.

JEEEKO

Account sharing is against the rules, so only solution for you would be to find someone that wants to purchase sub for you in exchange for whatever you're willing to give. Any other way, both accounts will get banned.
That's how I was aiming for it to be.

NOTE:
I've read the rules / TOS, At this point, I'm just hoping someone would like to consider the offer. I appreciate your time.

Last edited:

KateAwpton

Banned
That's how I was aiming for it to be.

NOTE:
I've read the rules / TOS, At this point, I'm just hoping someone would like to consider the offer. I appreciate your time.
No. Idk how you got it but if you paid for that account, that’s your own issue. This isn’t the place to trade it, dming me for subs for this I clearly was laughing at you and told you no. You are a kind guy and respectful but this is not the place to be advertising breaking a competitors TOS to get some cash or a sub.. if you really want to your best bet is talking to someone in game and you might be able to get 1 sub here out of it... but again ur breaking their tos and they don’t ban hard but either way, breaking tos isn’t cool.

EDIT: Didn’t read that you’d be banned, might be a diff scenario if someone gifts you it but like... you will end up getting banned when the Aimware account gets banned, who every purchases for you contacts their bank for a refund and then everyone is just fucked. Nobody will take this risk.

Reactions: JEEEKO
If you are going to sell items please put them in the “Selling“ Section So Admins can verify it and they can choose if it is allowed / accepted

:)