Updated review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Spectra

Legitbot
Tbh the legit bot is super blatant but it can be cfged well. I dont think it is on par with most legit bots, but it is a rage cheat so u have to give them some slack for it. 6/10

RAGEBOT
now we are getting somewhere. The rage bot is awesome and hardly dumps anything. I think that it can be really reliable. 9.5/10

Visuals
The visuals are one of the best parts and have a bunch of customization. nuff said 10/10

MISC
The misc bot is normal and not much there. It has ur basic stuff but not over the top. its cluttered but you can find what your looking for. 8/10

ANTI-AIM.
oh no not the aa. the aa is AMAZING. With the right cfg people will miss 7 scout shots on me. i think there should be more options but overall aa is insane. 9.9/10

Skinchanger
wish you could do nametags. 7/10

Nisse

Agreeeee. The legitbot is good but needs more settings. ANTI-AIM is good but it has so few settings. Feels like your using the same aa on every config kinda sad.

heiserino

Legitbot
Tbh the legit bot is super blatant but it can be cfged well. I dont think it is on par with most legit bots, but it is a rage cheat so u have to give them some slack for it. 6/10

RAGEBOT
now we are getting somewhere. The rage bot is awesome and hardly dumps anything. I think that it can be really reliable. 9.5/10

Visuals
The visuals are one of the best parts and have a bunch of customization. nuff said 10/10

MISC
The misc bot is normal and not much there. It has ur basic stuff but not over the top. its cluttered but you can find what your looking for. 8/10

ANTI-AIM.
oh no not the aa. the aa is AMAZING. With the right cfg people will miss 7 scout shots on me. i think there should be more options but overall aa is insane. 9.9/10

Skinchanger
About the legitbot rating, it definitely does not compare to some cheats that are made specially for legit.
Although, I do think it deserves a higher rating.
I've recently used the legitbot quite a bit and I like it, also, with a proper config it looks super legit and un-noticable.
If you gave the visuals a 10/10 I don't see a reason why misc shouldn't get the rating as well.
It has good features and I really appreciate that region selector.
Skinchanger is at least an 8/10 for me, it gets the job done, but I would really like to see name tags added too. (Already suggested it).
Overall, cool review.

wersow

Legitbot

RAGEBOT

Visuals

MISC

ANTI-AIM.

Skinchanger
yes nametags would be awesome asf

Reactions: More87845