When should I buy?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

curryinabox

I cheat on cs using my own custom javascript but its really shit compared to actual cheats. However, I do not want to buy until OneCrack is patched. Does anybody know how long before that?
Edit: Oh and how is OneTap injected into cs? Does it have its own launcher/injector or do I have to use one of my own?

zapphvh

its own injector, and onecrack will always be around pretty much, but either way it will be shit after a few updates

curryinabox

Ah good to hear. Ima wait for a little longer before I invest but I do plan on it
and shit I accidentally thought that the report button was for replying, it shouldn't do anything, just new lol

LCS19

I cheat on cs using my own custom javascript but its really shit compared to actual cheats. However, I do not want to buy until OneCrack is patched. Does anybody know how long before that?
Edit: Oh and how is OneTap injected into cs? Does it have its own launcher/injector or do I have to use one of my own?
onecrack is different than the paid one the paid one is a lot better than this cracked shit u should buy it now because it’s 100% worth

Maxwell

Early adopter
Support the developer's work and purchase a subscription, its miles ahead of the month(s) old crack anyway.