Why do i want to buy this again

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Loopy

Early adopter
Well, assuming that you are in the market for a cheat- this is the best that you're going to get. As far as anyone is concerned the development team are actively committed to bringing you the best in cheating software without resulting to the stereotypical "build-a-cheat" design with LUA support and inactive development.

Flich

Personally I would recommend this cheat because with the right config it can be on par with skeet and since that is invite only it is hard to get into and this is not only public but it’s reliable, undetected, cheap and well just worth it I would recommend purchasing it

LiMiT

Early adopter
Personally I would recommend this cheat because with the right config it can be on par with skeet and since that is invite only it is hard to get into and this is not only public but it’s reliable, undetected, cheap and well just worth it I would recommend purchasing it
it’s better than skeet by far

Reactions: kami

kami

Early adopter
Mate I can having a shit config and get 1’d by skeet or use a config and 1 skeet
comparing cheats. not configs. onetap is significantly better than that neglected hack. configs will not change the fact that skeets resolver and bruteforcing still leaves a lot to be desired.