why

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

ApexHacker

Why when i try to look at the media of the cheat its just people saying xxxxxx d0g OWNED *BENCHPRESSED* by xxxxxx and some other stupid shit why not just post videos and not imgur screenshots of your shitty 1v1 i wanted to see some actual videos of onetap there needs to be a rule that you can only post onetap videos not random screenshots that isnt just a scoreboard that isnt really a good showcase

tinted

Subscriber
Early adopter
Why when i try to look at the media of the cheat its just people saying xxxxxx d0g OWNED *BENCHPRESSED* by xxxxxx and some other stupid shit why not just post videos and not imgur screenshots of your shitty 1v1 i wanted to see some actual videos of onetap there needs to be a rule that you can only post onetap videos not random screenshots that isnt just a scoreboard that isnt really a good showcase
thats just what hvh is now 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: lildevil and JoshS2

ApexHacker

then there's be no videos left because this is how far the cancer has devolved and mutated into now in 2021.
yeah true but it would help filter out *some* of the cancer and leave just decent things might not be as many things being posted but atleast new buyers could beable to see videos of onetap not just 1v1 screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.