Windows version 1803

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

veakwolf

Hello, ive already bought sub cuz im dumb and i didnt read the FAQ before i paied but whatever, i just wanted to ask if there is some possible way to use OT without 1803 win 10 version ,because im updating win for 1 whole day and 5 hours and im stucked on 94% , tried to restart pc like billion times and im sad cuz my sub time is getting wasted.

heiserino

No, you must have version 1803 of Windows 10 or later in order to use it.
Anyone browsing this debating whether to buy or not READ THE FAQ.

veakwolf

how long have you been stuck on 94% for?
Ive started yesterday at 15:30 but now its 19:08 other day and i tried to restart my pc billion times, it updated from some old version to v1703 but I need 1803 so im fucked anyways. Im I cant format my pc because my provider has some issue on my street and net isnt working for like 2 days now cuz we have some state holidays so they dont work and im on my mobile data and i dont have enough data for that shit. Already wasted like 20gb and still not updated yet.And i wanna play hvh

Lya

Ive started yesterday at 15:30 but now its 19:08 other day and i tried to restart my pc billion times, it updated from some old version to v1703 but I need 1803 so im fucked anyways. Im I cant format my pc because my provider has some issue on my street and net isnt working for like 2 days now cuz we have some state holidays so they dont work and im on my mobile data and i dont have enough data for that shit. Already wasted like 20gb and still not updated yet.And i wanna play hvh
that sucks but taking so long to update is normal, friend had this problem too

veakwolf

Updates are available.
Upgrade feature on Windows 10, version 1803 x64 2019-08C

Preparing to install updates (0%).

Here we go again, if this shit go to 100% then it goes to
Downloading updates (94%).
and it stucked there,I didnt touch it for whole night andnothing changed so idk whatam I doing wrong. I would agree that it takes long but my pc doesent suck thatmuch to install win update for nearly 2 days

Lya

Updates are available.
Upgrade feature on Windows 10, version 1803 x64 2019-08C

Preparing to install updates (0%).

Here we go again, if this shit go to 100% then it goes to
Downloading updates (94%).
and it stucked there,I didnt touch it for whole night andnothing changed so idk whatam I doing wrong. I would agree that it takes long but my pc doesent suck thatmuch to install win update for nearly 2 days
i know but if it is a big update it will take long time

smart

Hey man, hope ur problem gets fixed. You can probably open a ticket and request a refund if you havent injected im pretty sure (?) If that's not a option try to format ur pc! Much love

Reactions: Lya

veakwolf

Hey man, hope ur problem gets fixed. You can probably open a ticket and request a refund if you havent injected im pretty sure (?) If that's not a option try to format ur pc! Much love
Yeah thx buddy, Ill give it last try today cuz Ive fixed my network but if it doesent upload ill have to refund and reinstall my win ://

Reactions: smart

veakwolf

Little update, i fixed my net and windows update finally worked TODAY :) so its only fkn 5 days or idk how long so rip like 8 days of my sub but nevermind, thx for all the answers.

Reactions: smart

smart

Little update, i fixed my net and windows update finally worked TODAY so its only fkn 5 days or idk how long so rip like 8 days of my sub but nevermind, thx for all the answers.
Sick man! Open a ticket as kitty said and you will get ur missed sub days back. Tap easy brother

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
Little update, i fixed my net and windows update finally worked TODAY so its only fkn 5 days or idk how long so rip like 8 days of my sub but nevermind, thx for all the answers.

sub added.

/thread.

Reactions: spectr3
Status
Not open for further replies.