worries and extra

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Rgreyson

hey so i know overall this might look like a spam but its something that is keeping me from buying kinda is i know there was a crack going around of this cheat and people where saying that they took all your guys fake angles and overall for hvh and for the vac system to detect the cheat just overall worries about the cheat not being good for hvh or legit on vac servers or matchmaking

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber

Rgreyson

already broken

don't understand this.

nah

it's good.

removed your avatar as it is not epileptic-friendly.
i had a blank moment but i mean like code for the one tap and like menu looks and overall just stole everything that made the menu custom

Angrypird

i had a blank moment but i mean like code for the one tap and like menu looks and overall just stole everything that made the menu custom

the menu's been overhauled from what I've heard, people who called it shit never experienced paid cheats.

Wap

Early adopter
@Rgreyson I Bought the cheat multiple times,used it for legit never got vacced(used it on main too).
About the crack thing , its broken already even with the ''patch''.
onetap is one of the best p2c out there.
I think onetap hvh system is the best in the p2c sections.
I suggest you to buy it if you want to rage and legit.
legit is very good with the new update

heiserino

hey so i know overall this might look like a spam but its something that is keeping me from buying kinda is i know there was a crack going around of this cheat and people where saying that they took all your guys fake angles and overall for hvh and for the vac system to detect the cheat just overall worries about the cheat not being good for hvh or legit on vac servers or matchmaking
Crack is broken. You dont need to worry about HvH because it will fulfill your expectations with a good cfg. \
It will not get detected by VAC.
It's good for legit as long as you make a good config if you're going into matchmaking.
10/10 will renew,

patata

Crack is broken. You dont need to worry about HvH because it will fulfill your expectations with a good cfg. \
It will not get detected by VAC.
It's good for legit as long as you make a good config if you're going into matchmaking.
10/10 will renew,
aw users in 2014-2018 be like "It will not get detected by VAC."

Since the crack is a dll which can not be fixed since its a dll the original cracker will have to fix it but right now there is no way to use the “crack” in matchmaking & casual servers aka online games.

:)