Worth getting just for legit'ing?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

veryu

Is it worth getting onetap to legit / fuck around in matchmaking? Honestly just want to have fun while fucking around with people without the risk of getting VAC'ed

resurgence

Disabled
onetap is almost entirely an hvh cheat,
while it does have a legit bot and it works w/out errors it is minimalistic at that.
if you are looking for legit features that "fuck around with people" I would not recommend onetap's legitbot.
onetap's legitbot consists of solely aim oriented features (aimbot, triggerbot, rcs).

jLOL

gotta find smth different then thanks bud
Ignore that dude, legitbot is almost the same in every cheat. If you're looking to play in mm you'll do fine as it has everything you'd need to reach high ranks. It didnt take me long to reach global with ot. But if youre only looking for troll features like blockbot or something onetap doesnt have such features. And if i'm correct the cheat has never been detected, been using it for 5-6 months without any bans.

Last edited:

ImsilverReal

Disabled
Well onetap is an hvh cheat and mainly just for hvh but it got a good legit bot and it doesn't get vac detected that much like other cheats i would say maybe since it has the ragebot tab would be usefull for mm HVH

Sumandora

Its a good legit cheat. but the main priority is HVH so think about it. you wont get as many updates as Aimware gets for Legit (i dont know how many updates AW gets but probably more in Category Legit)