Yet another onetap.su review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Hexci

onetap.su
(I will not be reviewing the legitbot as I don't really use it.)

Ragebot
onetap's ragebot is the best public option. You will shoot quickly and accurately, and it doesn't contain the performance issues some other cheat's ragebot's do. (AIMWARE's for instance)
While the ragebot is very good, it isn't flawless as some users may try and convince you.
9/10 times you'll resolve someone, but certain types of antiaim will break the cheat entirely. This CAN be remedied by bodyaiming but it's still something worth looking into.

This is an example of a type of antiaim onetap doesnt play nicely with. I do still spam it, this is a video from the other user's perspective just to show you that it does work. Against most traditional antiaim though, I will hit the head.
The ragebot is a

9.5/10

although, it does slightly fall behind gamesense
Anti-Aim
The Anti-Aim on the hack is alright. it's nothing exactly special. It does the job but doesn't offer as much customization as any other cheat. (gamesense, AIMWARE, and Fatality all offer decent antiaim customization.)
While some free cheats will miss the jitter the hack has, it's nothing really special anymore, I think that it'd be great if we could do smaller jitter amounts like in Fatality or gamesense.

8/10
Visuals

I really have no complaints about this hack's visuals. They're clean and concise. There are two features that would be great to have added, Glass chams (especially for arms), and shot records. (such as the gamesense lua or the Fatality feature.)
(
oh and also maybe make the skybox not dim when you turn on nightmode thanx <3)
10/10
Miscellaneous
The cheat contains a fair bit of misc settings, all of which are great additions to the hack. The ability to force your region queue is a great feature. The only thing I noticed is that the "rage" autostrafe setting loses you a ton of frames if you try and C/Z strafe.
9.5/10

Skinchanger
Skinchanger is near perfect aside from the little "" missing next to the knives. Contains all skins.
10/10

This was my onetap.su review. At the time of writing, it's the second best cheat option, with the best being gamesense. (In my personal experience. many bad gamesense users will disagree with me on this!)

Have a nice day

Reactions: chemtrails

anaconda

Early adopter
Anti-aim section what you've written is the best part here. A reworked jitter would be perfect.
;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Krusk

KateAwpton

Banned
While some free cheats will miss the jitter the hack has, it's nothing really special anymore, I think that it'd be great if we could do smaller jitter amounts like in Fatality or gamesense.
U must be doing something wrong cuz most situations I can make the enemy shoot my static aa at least once..

Hexci

U must be doing something wrong cuz most situations I can make the enemy shoot my static aa at least once..
My static is fine, I'm saying jitter is not great rn. I literally said-
While some free cheats will miss the JITTER the hack has, it's nothing really special anymore, I think that it'd be great if we could do smaller jitter amounts like in Fatality or gamesense.

KateAwpton

Banned
in fatality and gamesense you can use a very slight jitter to make very dumpable aa.
But what I’m saying is I still tap them consistently as they don’t as much control as onetaps static, it’s perfect if u understand how to peek ur desync properly

Hello. Can U Explain Why U Think Skeet Has A Better Ragebot Or Whatever U R Trying To Say On This?

Also, Please, Next Time Try To Keep Your Post One Color. This Is Hard To Read.

Last edited:

heiserino

onetap.su
(I will not be reviewing the legitbot as I don't really use it.)

Ragebot
onetap's ragebot is the best public option. You will shoot quickly and accurately, and it doesn't contain the performance issues some other cheat's ragebot's do. (AIMWARE's for instance)
While the ragebot is very good, it isn't flawless as some users may try and convince you.
9/10 times you'll resolve someone, but certain types of antiaim will break the cheat entirely. This CAN be remedied by bodyaiming but it's still something worth looking into.

This is an example of a type of antiaim onetap doesnt play nicely with. I do still spam it, this is a video from the other user's perspective just to show you that it does work. Against most traditional antiaim though, I will hit the head.
The ragebot is a

9.5/10

although, it does slightly fall behind gamesense
Anti-Aim
The Anti-Aim on the hack is alright. it's nothing exactly special. It does the job but doesn't offer as much customization as any other cheat. (gamesense, AIMWARE, and Fatality all offer decent antiaim customization.)

8/10
Visuals

I really have no complaints about this hack's visuals. They're clean and concise. There are two features that would be great to have added, Glass chams (especially for arms), and shot records. (such as the gamesense lua or the Fatality feature.)
(
oh and also maybe make the skybox not dim when you turn on nightmode thanx <3)
10/10
Miscellaneous
The cheat contains a fair bit of misc settings, all of which are great additions to the hack. The ability to force your region queue is a great feature. The only thing I noticed is that the "rage" autostrafe setting loses you a ton of frames if you try and C/Z strafe.
9.5/10

Skinchanger
Skinchanger is near perfect aside from the little "" missing next to the knives. Contains all skins.
10/10

This was my onetap.su review. At the time of writing, it's the second best cheat option, with the best being gamesense. (In my personal experience. many bad gamesense users will disagree with me on this!)

Have a nice day

You mentioned gamesneeze too many times for no reason.
I don't see how gamesneeze's ragebot is better than onetap's ragebot.
I don't lose fps at all when I use the autostrafe.
I do respect your opinion as everyone has a different one, but I do not think gamesneeze is coming close to onetap's level.
Also, I don't see shot records such as the ones in gamesneeze luas being useful (imo).

Again, this is just my opinion, but I'm glad that you generally like the cheat.

Hexci

I don't see how gamesneeze's ragebot is better than onetap's ragebot.

Mostly my personal experience. Some players may do better with onetap than gamesense and vice versa.

The reason I mention it alot is because it's the main cheat I try and compare onetap to, as I see it as the standard for what makes a cheat good.

cheezy13

The anti-aim on onetap really needs a good rework cuz its nothing special about it, only the fakelag helps it and thats it

unwise

All i gotta say about this review is too separate this cheat with the others as onetap is trying to keep it unique, yes you can say some features can be compared with others. But there's one thing you cant compare with and that's mf commitment and the fact they are updating it countless, and to quote what the staff said "we have many things planned". Easy enough to say no cheat is perfect and will have flaws and disappointments. Us users will just have to wait and love what they have provided rn. Future updates will be lit and will be better than ever.

Reactions: KateAwpton

KateAwpton

Banned
All i gotta say about this review is too separate this cheat with the others as onetap is trying to keep it unique, yes you can say some features can be compared with others. But there's one thing you cant compare with and that's mf commitment and the fact they are updating it countless, and to quote what the staff said "we have many things planned". Easy enough to say no cheat is perfect and will have flaws and disappointments. Us users will just have to wait and love what they have provided rn. Future updates will be lit and will be better than ever.
Yeah this small staff team handles a lot and handles it efficiently, good people too. They work hard and don’t throw things in just to have it, but when they said they had a lot planned they sure did, cheats insane