Yet another onetap.su review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

hophvh

Early adopter
pretty good review the anti aim on this cheat is not the best at all hopefully it will be improved in the near future, i never have anyone miss my aa unless they are using Aimware or a paste.

Lenosgm

You can argue that static AA is amazing all you want, but he is talking about jitter. Complete different option, obviously he uses it and its superior. What i dont understand is by him pointing out that it needs a rework why you tell him to just use static. This is obvious. The point of this post wasn't i can't use any aa, jitter doesnt work. No he is pointing out something that isnt working.
Comment all you want about how im wrong, but as a review and him reviewing an aa, you are wrong to tell him that it doesnt matter. Its a cheat feature, he is reviewing that feature. He mentions that resolver dumps some aa, and because of that he would rank the rage a tad bit lower than gamesense. This is kinda true. He gave it a rating of 9. He didnt call it bad.

And the color for the different cheats, cool idea - who ever said it made your eyes hurt, go get em checked out.

Lenos

p.s not responding again so don't bother to argue. <3
good review

Last edited:
Reactions: Hexci