1 day feedback V4 release

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

overlord

I've been using V1 as well, but my account has been deleted later because of a ban, I digress.

V4 is, in my opinion, the best cheat on the market at the very moment, at least the best one you can get publicly.

RAGEBOT & HVH

- the ragebot has significantly improved, compared to the V3 rage bot.
- HvH-wise the cheat is certainly top 3 on the entire cheating market at the very moment. a solid 8/10, it is certainly not perfect yet.

LEGITBOT

- now, here I must praise @edeen, almost every single suggestion I had for the legitbot has been added, which makes the legitbot very good and thus kills competition such as aimware.

- I have used the legitbot and must say I am impressed so far, however, there is still room for improvement, but for now, a solid 9/10

MENU

- I can imagine that lot of people do not like the menu onetap choose to go with, but I must say the menu is very advanced, despite the fact that there's an "auto scope" in the pistols section. aimware also had double-tap in their scout section on the v5 release, so let's not bring up the clumsiness a new version's release brings with.

- a very clean menu, will take some time to get used to it, but the look of it is fantastic I must admit. The sliders could have been made smaller, less beefy. A solid 8/10

MISC

feature-rich misc tab, what can I say. 10/10

SKINCHANGER

- I am very well aware of the fact that skin changer falls under misc, but I do want to address it separately.
The skin-changer is a pain in the ass, everything is lowercase, makes it look like the cheat has been coded by nitro or something.
In addition, I'd add an option that allows the user to FILTER the skins by weapon, and not just slam in every single skin there is in-game and the user can go screw himself when trying to find one specific skin. IMPRACTICAL.
5/10

- cheers