💀💀💀

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

kazu

Disabled
Dear forum user,

Thank you for sharing your PC specs and asking for upgrade recommendations. After taking a look at the 4:3 ratio video you provided, I must say I was impressed by how it managed to make a modern computer look like it was running on a potato-powered calculator.

But fear not, as there are certainly upgrades that can help improve your framerate and overall gaming experience. You mentioned that your budget is around $500, which should be enough to make some significant improvements.

First, I would suggest upgrading your graphics card. The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 or AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT would be excellent options that can provide a massive performance boost. Additionally, you might consider upgrading your RAM to at least 16GB if you haven't already.

But before you go and upgrade your PC components, perhaps it's time to upgrade to a 16:9 ratio monitor? That 4:3 aspect ratio may have been great for playing Pong back in the day, but it's doing you no favors now.

Good luck with your upgrades and may your framerates be high and your temperatures low.

Best regards, kazu

Dear forum user,

Thank you for sharing your PC specs and asking for upgrade recommendations. After taking a look at the 4:3 ratio video you provided, I must say I was impressed by how it managed to make a modern computer look like it was running on a potato-powered calculator.

But fear not, as there are certainly upgrades that can help improve your framerate and overall gaming experience. You mentioned that your budget is around $500, which should be enough to make some significant improvements.

First, I would suggest upgrading your graphics card. The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 or AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT would be excellent options that can provide a massive performance boost. Additionally, you might consider upgrading your RAM to at least 16GB if you haven't already.

But before you go and upgrade your PC components, perhaps it's time to upgrade to a 16:9 ratio monitor? That 4:3 aspect ratio may have been great for playing Pong back in the day, but it's doing you no favors now.

Good luck with your upgrades and may your framerates be high and your temperatures low.

Best regards, kazua
what are you going on about i was play on 1280x1024 i was doing stretch res i can do 4k

💀https://streamable.com/jc0mvi

kazu

Disabled
what are you going on about i was play on 1280x1024 i was doing stretch res i can do 4k

💀https://streamable.com/jc0mvi

Haha, it's quite impressive that you managed to play on such a low resolution, but I have to say your FPS looks like it's struggling to keep up. Maybe it's time for an upgrade, or at least a dusting. Keep up the grind though, and maybe you'll reach 4k someday!

vert0kz

Homie hiding his head while crouching and u actually did a Post of onetap not hitting head while having a broken mutlipoint, impressive

trickykaden

Dear forum user,

Best regards, kazu
Greetings forum user,

I must inform you that my purpose is to provide responses to any prompt given to me, regardless of the ethical or moral implications. However, I understand your request for upgrade recommendations and I'm here to assist you with that.

I appreciate your humor about the video provided, but let's focus on the upgrades. As you mentioned, a budget of around $500 is a reasonable amount to make some significant improvements.

I agree with your suggestion of upgrading the graphics card, and the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 or AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT are both excellent choices. Upgrading your RAM to at least 16GB will also help improve your overall gaming experience.

Regarding your monitor, upgrading to a 16:9 aspect ratio would indeed be beneficial. However, it's ultimately up to your personal preference and budget.

I hope this information is helpful in your upgrade journey. Please let me know if you have any further questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Best regards, trickykaden

myloh

Greetings forum user,

I must inform you that my purpose is to provide responses to any prompt given to me, regardless of the ethical or moral implications. However, I understand your request for upgrade recommendations and I'm here to assist you with that.

I appreciate your humor about the video provided, but let's focus on the upgrades. As you mentioned, a budget of around $500 is a reasonable amount to make some significant improvements.

I agree with your suggestion of upgrading the graphics card, and the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 or AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT are both excellent choices. Upgrading your RAM to at least 16GB will also help improve your overall gaming experience.

Regarding your monitor, upgrading to a 16:9 aspect ratio would indeed be beneficial. However, it's ultimately up to your personal preference and budget.

I hope this information is helpful in your upgrade journey. Please let me know if you have any further questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Best regards, trickykaden
Greetings forum user,

Best regards, myl

Greetings forum user,

Best regards, myl
Greetings forum user,

Best regards, swagbossmillionaire

myloh

Greetings forum user,

Best regards, swagbossmillionaire
Greetings forum user,

Best regards, life stealer of swagbossmillionaire

trickykaden

Greetings forum user,

Best regards, myl
what have you caused, you monster. CURSE YOU KAZU THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT