a hard choice

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Aviraguy

hey people,
i am thinking about buying onetap again, just to see what's up with it, but before that, i have question, do i buy onetap, or do i wait for like 2 months, and then with new pc buy onetap, because my poor poor pc can't handle csgo that well.

If you can log in from the same pc on onetap in the same location and explain your problem to staff, there should be no problem getting a hwid reset

Aviraguy

If you can log in from the same pc on onetap in the same location and explain your problem to staff, there should be no problem getting a hwid reset
let me correct myself a bit, the question was about playing with low fps or playing with higher fps later

It depends on your pc.
In my opinion graphics on csgo (especially hvh as you don't need shadows) don't matter so much so I am really indifferent whenever I play on the lowest or highest settings. Personally, I could not play with under 60 fps.
Onetap doesn't really cause any fps issue unless you have many many players on your esp, so playing with onetap surely does not decrease your fps drastically