Onetap??

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

asteled

Hello, dear developers of such a wonderful cheat "onetap". I have been following your project for a very long time, I really like your project. Since I don't have enough money for your product, I've always bought quacks or used free versions of your products. I was literally delighted with your work on the project. But after the departure of a programmer like "Lama", who led this project, the cheat went out of order. Why is it out of order? Let's take it all in order. Firstly, there were no updates on the cheat. Secondly, a dick was literally driven into the cheat, he didn't shoot and couldn't do anything, every rawetrip user killed him, and note that rawetrip is a legendware paste. But come on, I didn't come here to insult you and your project, I want it to occur to you that your cheat is not worth its 20 euros, both for cs:go and cs2 versions. And I have a great question: why did you abandon the cs:go version? Why couldn't you sell it for 2-5 euros? Well, or at least make it free, because the game is already dead and you don't care about this version anyway. So okay, let's now touch on the version of the cheat on cs2. Why did you only do legit? Why did the legendary cheat become a piece of legit for its 20 euros? Any sane person can buy the same midnight or interium. People hoped for your project, they believed that vantap would be able to withstand most popular cheats in the future. But no, you've shoved in a legal version that no one needs. In general, think about your actions and the cost of the project. After all, your project once kept every competitor at bay. And now this cheat is just a dummy. Thank you for listening. Have a nice day.

Reactions: Alex50Rus

hatsuhaze

Hello, dear developers of such a wonderful cheat "onetap". I have been following your project for a very long time, I really like your project. Since I don't have enough money for your product, I've always bought quacks or used free versions of your products. I was literally delighted with your work on the project. But after the departure of a programmer like "Lama", who led this project, the cheat went out of order. Why is it out of order? Let's take it all in order. Firstly, there were no updates on the cheat. Secondly, a dick was literally driven into the cheat, he didn't shoot and couldn't do anything, every rawetrip user killed him, and note that rawetrip is a legendware paste. But come on, I didn't come here to insult you and your project, I want it to occur to you that your cheat is not worth its 20 euros, both for cs:go and cs2 versions. And I have a great question: why did you abandon the cs:go version? Why couldn't you sell it for 2-5 euros? Well, or at least make it free, because the game is already dead and you don't care about this version anyway. So okay, let's now touch on the version of the cheat on cs2. Why did you only do legit? Why did the legendary cheat become a piece of legit for its 20 euros? Any sane person can buy the same midnight or interium. People hoped for your project, they believed that vantap would be able to withstand most popular cheats in the future. But no, you've shoved in a legal version that no one needs. In general, think about your actions and the cost of the project. After all, your project once kept every competitor at bay. And now this cheat is just a dummy. Thank you for listening. Have a nice day.
the csgo cheat has been permanently removed, even those with subscriptions cant use it.

keoperDAB

Subscriber

it is extremely painful for me to read honestly but well

• llama did not and never left onetap lol and until now he is still developing onetap for cs2
  • you said you dont have money to buy onetap so i asumming you are using some random russian cracks and then you said onetap *crack* doesnt shoot etc. then ask your crack developer instead of complaining here. This is meaningless just like you are listening to a song covered by someone and you complain the original singer because someone is bad at covering the song lol
  • valve suspended the support for csgo so onetap team follows the lead
  • this is not the final product, if you are complaining the beta version cost 20 dollar and only have legit function, you are right, since it is missing a lot of features i do not think it worth for the price
  • they will do other functions in the future and they will release the product
  • also think about your actions before posting these type of content, insulting does nothing

Cain

Early adopter
A stroke happens when there's bleeding into the brain or when blood flow to the brain is blocked. When brain cells are deprived of essential nutrients, they start dying within minutes.

Seek immediate medical help. A stroke is a true emergency. The sooner treatment is given, the more likely it is that damage can be minimized. Every moment counts.

Hope you get better soon

trickykaden

A stroke happens when there's bleeding into the brain or when blood flow to the brain is blocked. When brain cells are deprived of essential nutrients, they start dying within minutes.

Seek immediate medical help. A stroke is a true emergency. The sooner treatment is given, the more likely it is that damage can be minimized. Every moment counts.

Hope you get better soon
Strokes require a speedy response, it's already too late.

hatsuhaze

im not sure do people still playing csgo hvh
but im happy to use it in csgo smh
its not about whether people still play csgo hvh, its about the advertised product. The csgo cheat was a fully complete hack with all the required functionality, the cs2 cheat is a dysfunctional product with barely any features. Even the alpha team doesn't seem to have subs anymore. Hack is still advertised as a ragecheat, but lacks all rage functionality and all the marketing material is fake because you cant even use the csgo product anymore.

Csgo hvh is more alive than cs2 hvh surprisingly enough lol