Up-To-Date PUBLIC Onetap CS2 Feature List

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

jvidos123

Alright to get this out of the way. I am not affiliated with Onetap in any way, shape, or form. I do not have alpha/private beta access and I am making this post to show the current features of the PUBLIC beta build for CS2. I will try and update this post with any new features when/if they get released.

I am making this as the official onetap home page is not updated and many are purchasing subs assuming that there are more features, including myself unfortunately. I hope this can help people wondering what is actually in the cheat as barely any information is available prior to purchasing a sub.

Inspired by hatsuhaze​

Contributors:
  • keoperDAB (1tsuki @yt) - yt showcase

Current Date: 02/11/2024
Current State: Legit/Semirage (Very few features)

I know a few features have been removed due to CS2 updates such as bhop. Keep in mind this public release uses the word BETA for a reason it is by far not feature complete. If you want a legit/semirage CS2 cheat I would say give it a try and support the Onetap team. The more interest the cheat gets the more likely updates come to public access. We can always hope.

The showcase is slightly outdated missing things such as bhop, skeleton esp, probably a few other things so take it with a grain of salt, anything that is shown in the video but is not in the list is most likely not in the cheat. Also show your support please, if you like this showcase go watch their other videos, they're good quality videos.

• General​

• Aimbot toggle
    • Reaction time
    • Disable conditions (Through smoke, flashed, immune)
    • Weapon group toggles
    • Aim key
    • Magnet & Normal Triggerbot Key
  • Assist​

• Weapon groups (Pistols, SMGs, LMGs, Rifles, Shotguns, Snipers)
    • Aim correction amount
    • Recoil assist (pitch, yaw, after X shots)
    • Delay shot
    • Automatic fire
  • Target​

• Weapon groups
    • FOV (Distance based)
    • Dead zone
    • Hitscan selection
    • Visible check
    • Minimum damage (HP+ included)
  • Speed​

• Weapon groups
    • Aim speed
    • Speed exponent
    • Curvature interactive graph
    • Speed multiplier (Non attacking)
  • Triggerbot​

• Hitchance
    • Spread prediction (Nospread, thanks keoperDAB)
    • Allow suspicious hits
    • Head only
  • Players​

• Enemy, Friendly Tab
    • Enable
    • Max distance
    • Box
    • Name
    • Health
    • Weapon (Text, Icon, Ammo)
    • Flags (Armor, Flash, Reloading, Zoom)
  • Entities​

• Dropped weapons
    • Grenades
    • Bomb
  • Overlays​

• FPS counter
    • Keybinds
    • Spectator list
    • 2D Radar
    • OOF arrows
    • Arrows scale
    • Penetration crosshair
    • Visualize FOV
    • Visualize spread
    • Visualize spread impact
  • Cheat​

• GUI scaling
  • Configuration​

• Configs
    • Create/Delete, Save/Load, Import/Export (Basic everything)

Last edited:

hatsuhaze

I didn't even realise OT had an update for cs2 🤣
Yes, they did not announce anything on the website yet because this is still supposed to be a "beta" version of the cheat that hasn't been finished yet. They did say they will make an announcement once the cheat is fully released (including features like ragebot, skingchanger, chams etc.) but that might take a while before that happens. I think having this beta isn't a horrible idea, Its just a bit suspicious that they didn't make any announcement or even change the marketing page for what features are available tho.

keoperDAB

Subscriber
Yes, they did not announce anything on the website yet because this is still supposed to be a "beta" version of the cheat that hasn't been finished yet. They did say they will make an announcement once the cheat is fully released (including features like ragebot, skingchanger, chams etc.) but that might take a while before that happens. I think having this beta isn't a horrible idea, Its just a bit suspicious that they didn't make any announcement or even change the marketing page for what features are available tho.
lani is the one who are developing website rn
i don't think they will do some changes for the website tho

hatsuhaze

lani is the one who are developing website rn
i don't think they will do some changes for the website tho
They already have changed the website, just very slightly. They replaced "CSGO" with "CS2" on their marketing page. I honestly wish they didn't make any changes at all because now it even further implies that the feature showcase on the website is for the features of the cs2 cheat. I cant help but feel this was done intentionally so more people buy the cheat. Competitors such as bluepaste and ducariihack have also updated their marketing pages, but with real info and features. infact they advertise less features than they currently have (updates have been released that add new features).

Im not one to speculate, but this beta build just feels like a way to "compensate" for those unfortunate enough that still had CSGO subscriptions remaining, and honestly its extremely scummy to me because they are giving them access to a cheat that isn't even finished and does not offer the same value as the CSGO cheat did.

keoperDAB

Subscriber
They already have changed the website, just very slightly. They replaced "CSGO" with "CS2" on their marketing page. I honestly wish they didn't make any changes at all because now it even further implies that the feature showcase on the website is for the features of the cs2 cheat. I cant help but feel this was done intentionally so more people buy the cheat. Competitors such as bluepaste and ducariihack have also updated their marketing pages, but with real info and features. infact they advertise less features than they currently have (updates have been released that add new features).

Im not one to speculate, but this beta build just feels like a way to "compensate" for those unfortunate enough that still had CSGO subscriptions remaining, and honestly its extremely scummy to me because they are giving them access to a cheat that isn't even finished and does not offer the same value as the CSGO cheat did.
idk will they change it but sure they really need to update their page
i personally think that not much people will read them
but surely they should update that since those functions are for csgo
unless they made two version and selling separately which is impossible so yeah

hatsuhaze

idk will they change it but sure they really need to update their page
i personally think that not much people will read them
but surely they should update that since those functions are for csgo
unless they made two version and selling separately which is impossible so yeah
There are a lot of people who read it, especially those who are new to cheating and haven't bought a cheat before. Personally, i didn't read it but that's because I watched your showcase video, but most people who haven't heard of onetap before will read the marketing page and believe it. I know theres alot of people who do this because i see them in shoutbox everyday asking for things like "where is the skinchanger".

keoperDAB

Subscriber
There are a lot of people who read it, especially those who are new to cheating and haven't bought a cheat before. Personally, i didn't read it but that's because I watched your showcase video, but most people who haven't heard of onetap before will read the marketing page and believe it. I know theres alot of people who do this because i see them in shoutbox everyday asking for things like "where is the skinchanger".
the "wheres the skin changer" got me haha
well, i guess they do

keoperDAB

Subscriber
also
axDd8nF.png

if u click learn more it will redirect to csgo cheat lol