aimware or onetap?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

aimware or onetap

• aimware

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • onetap

Votes: 67 85.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kmma

Early adopter
onetap is better, because u have devs that actually care about the cheat and listen to feedback
and u have features in onetap that aimware dosent have such as the double tap exploit (correct me if im wrong)
also the support here is really fast and good

Aimware does have doubletap but you are right, I've been messaging some mods asking if there will be a resolver or aa update soon and haven't gotten a response since, i think I'm going to buy onetap instead next time

Reactions: kmma

Drpieface

aimwares support is fucking dogshit, polak rarely updates the cheat, here you have good communication with staff members and I haven't had the cheat for that long and already seeing more updates than aimware.

47knights

onetap is better, because u have devs that actually care about the cheat and listen to feedback
and u have features in onetap that aimware dosent have such as the double tap exploit (correct me if im wrong)
When I used AW they did have the double tap exploit but it's a worse version in my opinion. You have to press a button to charge it then you have like 5 sec to run into the open and hope it works.

Reactions: mordenner

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Kmma is right, aimware is completely sad compared to Onetap.

oOz2k3x

Onetap works better in HvH overall, but aimware got some nice Features that Onetap doesnt have. Iam missing the Console and the Lua support from aw. And aw´s Legit Bot is better in my Opinion.

Last edited:

Flux

onetap doesnt kill your fps even though in my opinion aw does have better AA the aimbot is nothing compared to 1tap

Status
Not open for further replies.