Aimware or Onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

aDHD

Honestly coming from my POV after using OT for 2 or 3 months, i bought AW for 1 month and tried it out. It's not bad for a cheat, it has everything you need and such. The issues come down to its ragebot and its staff. OT's resolver can resolve AWs AA almost all of the time in my experience, AW cant resolve a good OT AA aswell. those are the only large downfalls of the ragebot imo. it still dumps other cheats but y'know it still does what it has to. Coming over to the staff... My biggest issue that i KNOW for a fact is the mods/staff not responding to requests such as HWID resets, they give up some BS excuse to make you buy AW again and its horrible. i personally experienced it.

In all honesty i believe OT is much better then AW but that's my opinion. Go try out AW sometime and see what you like more.

Antii

Banned
I was long time aw user and fan of them, i was throwing trash on onetap but ever since i got onetap i had overall better scores and i actually hit ppl, no joke you can ask my friends that i was hating onetap and now i regret doing that, though i miss lua scripts...

Lawless

in my opinion onetap is better

although onetap is much harder to cfg then aimware, so it’s really down to preference.

Refunded Aimware 1 week ago bcs dog shit cheat besides scripting some luas for it its useless in ns/spread so onetap #1 (owned aw kids in ns LOL)

Vexxed

imo it's down to preference, i think that onetap is better however people struggle to config on it due to them not understanding everything, aw is 100% more user friendly
Its hard to say AW is a lot more confusing to me. And i picked up onetap config off the back of my hand and now sell configs.