Before Buying;

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Nerdie

Is this like otcv3, Really liked its features felt like I should buy the real thing. I've seen highlights of it tapping but then people saying its worse than otcv3 is this a good buy (hoping to buy 1 month sub then ill see if I'll renew or buy aw)

Nerdie

Good to know, Although i've watched many a media showing v5 to be decent so not sure, When my sub ends and I most likely renew it do you think I should tack on a luckycharms beta sub? (it's like 5$ lol i'll have enough left for 2 months of it)

Nerdie

alright so i bought the luckycharms ea (competes w/ skeet and neverlose decentky) but i cant seem to buy onetap anyone know how i can buy it w/ card? (its not accepting my card but i used it for luckycharms just fine!)

trickykaden

alright so i bought the luckycharms ea (competes w/ skeet and neverlose decentky) but i cant seem to buy onetap anyone know how i can buy it w/ card? (its not accepting my card but i used it for luckycharms just fine!)
Make sure your card accepts international payments.

trickykaden

its a prepaid card, didn't wanna use my actual card for cheat buying purposes lol (do you think i should go w/ a reseller?)
Ahhh, rip. The purchase goes through stripe so it's perfectly safe. I mean if you have to go through a reseller, but idk any that will take the prepaid card unless you pay via something else. Just be careful, if you go through an unofficial reseller and you get scammed, you won't be reimbursed.

xzrn

its a prepaid card, didn't wanna use my actual card for cheat buying purposes lol (do you think i should go w/ a
its a prepaid card, didn't wanna use my actual card for cheat buying purposes lol (do you think i should go w/ a reseller?)
Prepaid cards usually get declined through Stripe (Onetap's transaction gateway) because they most likely don't allow recurring purchases on that card. They're designed for one time payments. However some resellers will let you link your card to an online wallet system (i.e PayPal + others similar) to send them money virtually through the wallet into theirs. Be wary however, make sure you trust your reseller, as many have stated, it's common to get scammed without compensation

Reactions: trickykaden

reub

Prepaid cards usually get declined through Stripe (Onetap's transaction gateway) because they most likely don't allow recurring purchases on that card. They're designed for one time payments. However some resellers will let you link your card to an online wallet system (i.e PayPal + others similar) to send them money virtually through the wallet into theirs. Be wary however, make sure you trust your reseller, as many have stated, it's common to get scammed without compensation
i never got scammed but wtv

Nerdie

Would you happen to know any resellers?

xzrn

Would you happen to know any resellers?
This is a thread created by @signal, a verified reseller and Onetap staff member. You also have a slim chance at getting a direct transaction through @Mar1k, another trusted reseller. I warn, that he's known to decline untrusted purchasers. Gain his trust, and you'll be all set, however settle for using Signal for all of your resell purchases primarily. If you're currently looking to do transactions through PayPal, you'll have to be patient and wait for him to fix his computer for PayPal payments.

Last edited:

xdarqq

Banned
Good to know, Although i've watched many a media showing v5 to be decent so not sure, When my sub ends and I most likely renew it do you think I should tack on a luckycharms beta sub? (it's like 5$ lol i'll have enough left for 2 months of it)
lucky charms is a decent hack, but i dont think you'd want to buy beta for it especially since live build is just fine

Corrupt33

AW is trash,

Buy onetap, if you think onetap is ass then you have a bad config
OTV4 is extremely better than otc. Better features, updates and cloud configs for easy config sharing that works out well for me, as some people might say they don't like it.

Nerdie

lucky charms is a decent hack, but i dont think you'd want to buy beta for it especially since live build is just fine
dude you have NO IDEA how good the 5$ version is, i've been using it for like 2 days and it RIPS heads!