conclusion after using onetap for over half a year

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

joe3540

After using onetap for 6 months now this is what i have to say about the cheat.
- Log not specific enough ( please add resolver miss in logs so I dont get confused with unreg shots)
- The resolver is not good but not bad (enough to resolve stomach while missing on legs/feet and pelvis)
- The visuals are pretty good imo
- The double tap of this cheat is fast
- SPREAD misses are getting more common (please update the autostop)
- While other cheats already have grenade warnings, onetap still hasnt got their own (the one in the script releases is pasted as shit)
- Auto strafe can sometimes be very frustrating since it doesnt want to work at times
- The anti aim is a 9/10

For now i would suggest on a resolver update and a more specific log.

kiyomi

Resolver misses are usually logged as spread, Resolver is fine but can be improved, Grenade warnings like in other cheats aren't possible with Onetap's api

1ost

Resolver misses are usually logged as spread, Resolver is fine but can be improved, Grenade warnings like in other cheats aren't possible with Onetap's api
he wants the coder to add grenade warning in the cheat , why would the coder use onetap's javascript api to make one? 😂

kiyomi

he wants the coder to add grenade warning in the cheat , why would the coder use onetap's javascript api to make one? 😂
What? You know the coder can only use the current api that OT is using for adding features 😐

cvlze

What? You know the coder can only use the current api that OT is using for adding features 😐
XD

no, that's not how it works. the cheat developers have the source code to the cheat so they can implement anything, they only have to stick to the sdks they use