Geometry lessons with onetap.su (plz help!)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

yonen

Disabled
Early adopter
Yeah, i have quite weird issues with onetap.su r n, this only happens with onetap atm.. Guess it's a new way to educate users by showing these geometrical puzzles. But i still don't get how do i solve that one so i really hope some of you could help me with this.

what i've tried to do to fix it:

- restarting game / reinjecting
- verify game cache
- resetting nvidia settings
- clearing launch options
- trying to change video settings ingame (some guy told me its related to multicore rendering but no matter if its enabled or not, this happens)
- tried to restart my pc
- tried to clean install my gpu drivers

i've spent countless minutes on thinking about solutions but i still haven't found out anything to fix this

The questions that science can't explain:

wwsugkw.png

g9f74ja.jpg

1os45vv.png

qk7xp8d.png

43qcim0.png

Also after i possibly get this fixed, plz let me get onetap alpha (ill dickride if it's needed) and yeah i know i'm a nonamer, i'm sorry, i don't have 100k subs, i only have 2,1k
but yeah i love u guys and pls welp <33

yonen

Disabled
Early adopter
Before someone who didn't read everything comments and acts up like a genius, another note here:
ryxqgso.png

and yeah, i have checked FAQ

yonen

Disabled
Early adopter
yeah this time i got some extremely hard homework, wish i knew more about geometry frick, im so r3tarded

pfvxajk.png

yonen

Disabled
Early adopter
This problem simply requires the pythagorean theorem. Take the following formula for this:

a^2 + b^2 = c^2

Using the information in the screenshot and this formula, we can solve for the hypotenuse on this problem. Hopefully this helps.

omg, thank u but i was too stupid to insert this answer can u plz join with teamviewer and insert this answer so mby it work then??

PA40

make a support ticket. also
Also after i possibly get this fixed, plz let me get onetap alpha (ill dickride if it's needed) and yeah i know i'm a nonamer, i'm sorry, i don't have 100k subs, i only have 2,1k
but yeah i love u guys and pls welp <33
yeah i think its not how it works mate

Reactions: yonen

striXXX

Early adopter
The problem is with multicore rendering for sure..
Just put : -disable_d3d9ex
in your launch options and you'll probably be good to go!