I forget my data details

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

dencho

Hello, before i have another account but i forget my details and email address to. Now this is my account? I can have a problem with HWID or ban , anything?

And my last question, this cheat is good for legit hacking? Do you have legit anti aim and another cool features?

Tnx guys.

Hello, before i have another account but i forget my details and email address to. Now this is my account? I can have a problem with HWID or ban , anything?

And my last question, this cheat is good for legit hacking? Do you have legit anti aim and another cool features?

Tnx guys.

You should open a support ticket for that and explain to the staff dont buy a sub yet on this account. Legit is okay you have some legit cfgs free here on forum so you can test it out dont think that there is legit aa didnt look into the legit tab after the update cheat at your own risk tho.

mercury

Early adopter
uh..? whats the point then
if you read anything he's asking if it's okay to use this account since he had another account in the past.

legit cheating is alright to be honest.
There is no legit AA as far as I know which is something I wish would be added.

mercury

Early adopter
Legit is a bit blatant tho imo, but it’s a cheat and it does its job.
Yeah that's what is putting me off for playing legit. But legit would be amazing to have. It's do-able it's just a suggestion that the devs haven't added yet. Hopefully it will be added and be useable for some memes. Either way op as Kate said, the legit is a bit blatant but using it without aim and just BT is pretty nice unless you have terrible aim.