I want to buy but I have a problem !

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello onetap.su community , i think that onetap.su its a very nice cheat from what i heard !
The problem is that my windows is version 1603 (very old) and i cant update it without wipeing all my files and reinstalling windows because the version i have is a pirated version of widows !
From what i saw in the FAQ it only works on 1803 or above !
What can i do ?
I want to buy but it wont let me use the cheat cause my windows version is not the right one !
Please let me know if there is any fix with this problem besides reinstalling windows !
I tried using the media creation tool but it was no good !
Please help me.

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Hello onetap.su community , i think that onetap.su its a very nice cheat from what i heard !
The problem is that my windows is version 1603 (very old) and i cant update it without wipeing all my files and reinstalling windows because the version i have is a pirated version of widows !
From what i saw in the FAQ it only works on 1803 or above !
What can i do ?
I want to buy but it wont let me use the cheat cause my windows version is not the right one !
Please let me know if there is any fix with this problem besides reinstalling windows !
I tried using the media creation tool but it was no good !
Please help me.
Buy a real version of windows and transfer all your files onto an external hard drive.

xroot

search on google: daz loader windows 10. if u don't have a external storage just .zip your files and upload the .zip file on megaupload or something.

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
Get a cheap external hard drive then backup your files, or just backup your files to something like Google Cloud, update your Windows and then you can copy paste your backed up stuff back.

Krypto2k

Backup your files, get a cheap external hard drive or use a usb, then upgrade to the latest version of windows for the cheat to work. Windows pro 1809 or Windows 1903 then transfer it onto your pc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.