im really getting annoyed at the payment.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

tyris825

ive been trying to pay for my sub for 2 days now, ive used multiple cards, multiple types, and banks. i still cant get it to go through. i called the banks, and made everything perfect. but stripe still refuses to take my payment, it seem dumb to pay a reseller more for the same sub. because stripe is the problem here, not my banks or cards. can someone please help me!!

Cxrtified

ive been trying to pay for my sub for 2 days now, ive used multiple cards, multiple types, and banks. i still cant get it to go through. i called the banks, and made everything perfect. but stripe still refuses to take my payment, it seem dumb to pay a reseller more for the same sub. because stripe is the problem here, not my banks or cards. can someone please help me!!
add your card on google pay and when you pay for subscription use google pay option i had the same issue and this was my gix

tyris825

add your card on google pay and when you pay for subscription use google pay option i had the same issue and this was my gix
turns out stripe dosent take visa for anyone having this problem, something about the 3d verification visa usess fucks with it!

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
I use a Visa to pay for subs, is it a prepaid..? Arr you accepting international payments?

3-D Secure was invented to prevent abuse of stolen creditcards. As you are the owner of the card you are trying to pay with there should be no problem. Do not do anything illegal buddy!

Last edited: